Some brave Eritrean youth Occupied the Eritrean Embassy in London today

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tigrai Online

Continued what their Eritrean army brothers and sisters did in Asmara a few days ago, some brave Eritrean youth Occupied the Eritrean Embassy in London today.

Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oromo man

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

It should be the other way round. The youth were occupied and locked in side the embassy. I saw the video and made me laugh. They rushed in like hero in to the building and were locked inside. In a minute they found themselves locked in and then started shouting out " call the police". Finally it was the police who come to help them out. When the ploice arrived they were scared to death like a rabit with eyes bloging out. It is shameful.

I support eritrea implement the constitution and bring those arrested in to an open court system. My wish is Eritrea not only be imdepndent but also beacon of democracy. But I do not support weyanie puppets from addis to take power in Eritrea. Democracy should come only from the Eritrean people not from weyanie puppets. Peace and democracy to the people of eritreea
Koi

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

My dog is pregnant... It is agame fault.
My people are diying... It ias agames fault.
The eriterian youth is fleeing the country.. It is agames fault.
There are over 10K political Prisoners In eriteria..
It is agames fault.
Isias killing his own people.. It is agames fault.
Eriteria ranked the bottom 4 poorest nation..
It is agames fault.
Eriterians are a warmongering nation.. It is USA's fault..
My sister is pregnant.. It is mengstu 's fault" that actually is true"
Eriteria is a fails nation.. It is Ethiopian fault..
Be responsible for your own failur..
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
No!they are Not Eritreans they are all AgamiTassss!
no real Eritrean can insult our King 4Life isayAss AfeTanki (GOD Bless him)yeah.he is our Father!!!!!
On what planet do you live on calling this dictator your father,If he is so great and competent to rule over Eritrea why don't you and all who think like you go back to your father. I wonder how the father (the tyrant of Eritrea) will treat the son . Would he put him in the army with no pay , with no future would he give his son enough meals to eat. I think not. My dear brother I have sent 6 months in Eritrea trust me you don't want to live there permanently under that dictatorship government.what you want to believe in is a father who believes in the enterprise system and free market with democratic values a man like this is a man of God.
lol

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

truth123 wrote:
eyob = aman = fenkil = ferenji beggar = agame
YAP! and 'asmarino'= agamino aka 'lisa' the dikk lihisa of topix. haha
Koi

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Isias is to flee to Ethiopia! It is agames fault,
alula embaaanigah

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Koi wrote:
woyane is to flee from Ethiopia! It is shabias fault,
i agree!
Josie P

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Well, this is definitely an interesting development. I have to say I'm more interested in news from science, like discovering that lightning can cause headaches: http://bit.ly/10YPLiK
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
no real Eritrean can insult our King 4Life isayAss AfeTanki (GOD Bless him)yeah.he is our Father!!!!!
you are his monkey go back to him maybe he will give you some banana.
samuel from london

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You are not eritrean. How could u ignore the pain and suffering of ur brothers and sisters back home. Shame on you. Isias will finish soon as for you history will judge.
samuel from london

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text> On what planet do you live on calling this dictator your father,If he is so great and competent to rule over Eritrea why don't you and all who think like you go back to your father. I wonder how the father (the tyrant of Eritrea) will treat the son . Would he put him in the army with no pay , with no future would he give his son enough meals to eat. I think not. My dear brother I have sent 6 months in Eritrea trust me you don't want to live there permanently under that dictatorship government.what you want to believe in is a father who believes in the enterprise system and free market with democratic values a man like this is a man of God.
God bless bro
Bzn

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Tim wrote:
<quoted text> On what planet do you live on calling this dictator your father,If he is so great and competent to rule over Eritrea why don't you and all who think like you go back to your father. I wonder how the father (the tyrant of Eritrea) will treat the son . Would he put him in the army with no pay , with no future would he give his son enough meals to eat. I think not. My dear brother I have sent 6 months in Eritrea trust me you don't want to live there permanently under that dictatorship government.what you want to believe in is a father who believes in the enterprise system and free market with democratic values a man like this is a man of God.
I CAN SMELL YOUR AGAME SNAK POISON from here. Mind your BZ. Get your life.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Bzn wrote:
<quoted text> I CAN SMELL YOUR AGAME SNAK POISON from here. Mind your BZ. Get your life.
I only speak to wise brothers. You don't know what you're talking about and you also don't understand when I say we must have democratic values . I can only say you are uneducated fool.
Bzn

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text> I only speak to wise brothers. You don't know what you're talking about and you also don't understand when I say we must have democratic values . I can only say you are uneducated fool.
Shut up Agame. Get your life.
Wakeup

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

mugg wrote:
I bet you any day I would beat crap out of all those pigs who stormed the embassy.you bastards watch if I see you in the streets you straving dogs.
Pleassssse how about u grow some f* balls and wake up to u'r country and its issues. Your clearly a retarded, shortsighted individual that has no morals, ethics or self awareness to think that posting a message such as this make you a big man.

I would love to see you on the streets of london. Starving dogs! hahahaha I'll rip you to shards.

Xx
Melissa hagos

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Eritrea is a communest country,worst than north korea,the selfelected president is stupid and ignorant in every way,he does not want the country and the people developed,he is afraid the people are going to open their eyes and rebel against him. He is defending a dictator!!!!
from asmara

Eritrea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

we have to kill issais afewerki wedi komarit becouse he dont know to rule our country depending on law and justice no more hallocination wedi komarit shekatit mess......
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
In what world to you live on monkey!!!!
MahLit Shikor

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

from asmara wrote:
we have to kill issais afewerki wedi komarit becouse he dont know to rule our country depending on law and justice no more hallocination wedi komarit shekatit mess......
Cosign! But DIA Momma wasn't a Shekattit mess ok?!. she was just a Shekatit SuWa in Adwa! and her name was? MedhinBeRaaaaaaaD<!!!!
MahLit Shikor

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Peter wrote:
<quoted text> In what world to you live on monkey!!!!
MuwatnEri is a Fuxkin DIA Biotch. and she lives at the Metro Station in LonDon. and she is soooo HoT<!!!

“Against all odds”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

They should crucify isaias just like Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Asmara, Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Desalegn's Distraction? Aug 18 dereje 1
Sur Prof to address Singapore seminar Aug 4 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
On Andy's arrest: the end of the beginning for G7? Jul '14 Truther 14
Eritrea calls for lifting of sanctions, rejects... (Oct '12) Jun '14 adam 31
Yemenia A332 at Asmara on Apr 29th 2014, runway... May '14 Eritrea Today 2
Rewarding Eritrea's belligerency will never be ... May '14 Rahwa Tesfai Ghermai 8
Sunridge Gold Signs Agreement with Enamco for A... Feb '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1

Search the Asmara, Eritrea Forum:
•••