Eritrea denies reports that president Aferwerki is to step-down

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: Sudan Tribune 40

By Tesfa-Alem Tekle December 10, 2012 - The Eritrean government has dismissed recent reports alleging that the long-time leader of Eritrea, Isaias Afewerki, has decided to stand-down in 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Congratulations to Erytrians, they have their beloved ruller for several years. Enjoy yourlife.
z_truth

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
Congratulations to Erytrians, they have their beloved ruller for several years. Enjoy yourlife.
And congratulations to ethoipains on your dramatic change in freedom and prosperity post-Meles zenawi. Enjoy your life too, sir/madam
efrem

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#3 Dec 11, 2012
z_truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And congratulations to ethoipains on your dramatic change in freedom and prosperity post-Meles zenawi. Enjoy your life too, sir/madam
AMEN AMEN
zufan

Europe

#4 Dec 11, 2012
The dictator is expected to transfer his power to his eldest son Abraham Isias in the coming monthes.The dranker leader is suffering from liver problem.
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Once the dictator is gone these foolish people will kill to each other. They are born without brain and rationale. They do not have the capacity to forsee things and will destroy Eritrea like Somalia.
KemaL Abdu

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Dec 11, 2012
who the hell cares about the foolish Homosen? what we Afar ppl want is our GOD Given red sea and i hope soon the dictator will die so that we the woners of the red sea we can have our won Land or united with our Ethiopian Brothers inshalah!!
Z-ETHIOPIAN

Ethiopia

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Who cares whether or not, the bloody dictator of Eritrea Isaias Afeworki steps down, the Eritreans themselves made fore whom or what Isaias Afeworki is now and then. I am very glad he is kicking their ass to for the past 21years and I certainly hope he will live another 25years to do the same, Eritreans deserve what they got. Isayas Afeworki is an old dog who knows how to bark but no bites outside of Eritreans and therefore let Isaias keep on punishing the BANDAS (Eritreans).

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 11, 2012
KemaL Abdu wrote:
who the hell cares about the foolish Homosen? what we Afar ppl want is our GOD Given red sea and i hope soon the dictator will die so that we the woners of the red sea we can have our won Land or united with our Ethiopian Brothers inshalah!!
Bullshit agame,you're not Afar,the Afar people are not cowards like you agames!

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#9 Dec 11, 2012
These lies are coming from the fake "Eritrean opposition" controlled by woyane in Addis Ababa.Whenever there is trouble going on in Ethiopia they spread false news about Eritrea to cover it up.It's been a pattern by them.TPDM is coming!
Tigrean

Ethiopia

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Erione wrote:
These lies are coming from the fake "Eritrean opposition" controlled by woyane in Addis Ababa.Whenever there is trouble going on in Ethiopia they spread false news about Eritrea to cover it up.It's been a pattern by them.TPDM is coming!
Stinky Eritrean, dream as you like. The truth is we hate you more than you hate us. If the so called TPDM exists take my words they will cut the throat of every hamasen soon.
Seid Adowe

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 12, 2012
This Goverment will never give chance for new generation, freedom And Democaracy because they don't care about Eritrea or Eritrea people,
they care only of tigraniasim(tigrina)..

they stratege look like Amaric stratege long time a go in Ethiopia,
almost they make they language and calture abave then all Eritrean languages cultures,
they never give us even chance in tv chenal, so where is Eritreanism?
the only thing i want they know if our Country continue like that it will be second Somalia.

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Tigrean wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky Eritrean, dream as you like. The truth is we hate you more than you hate us. If the so called TPDM exists take my words they will cut the throat of every hamasen soon.
Will just send fighter jets to bomb you agames in Mekele!

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Seid Adowe wrote:
This Goverment will never give chance for new generation, freedom And Democaracy because they don't care about Eritrea or Eritrea people,
they care only of tigraniasim(tigrina)..
they stratege look like Amaric stratege long time a go in Ethiopia,
almost they make they language and calture abave then all Eritrean languages cultures,
they never give us even chance in tv chenal, so where is Eritreanism?
the only thing i want they know if our Country continue like that it will be second Somalia.
This is the same Jebha(ELF)propaganda you always spew.The sad truth is the ELF mentality was based on ethnic superiority just like Somalia and look how they turned out.The reason Isayas created the EPLF was to get rid of the ethnic division and make the liberation movement more nationalistic and make it more fair for all ethnic groups.Your hate towards the Tigrinya people is ignorant.The majority of speakers in Eritrea speak Tigrinya.Ethiopia is a different story,the Amhara wanted everything Amhara dominated when the majority of speakers where Oromo.
debebe

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#14 Dec 13, 2012
ethiopia have a secrit plan to invade eritrea to the last time , and eplf who can negotiate with ethiopia to get some place.
Tigrean

Ethiopia

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Erione wrote:
<quoted text>
Will just send fighter jets to bomb you agames in Mekele!
Lol lol do U have pilots? Grasshopper eater is not allowed to fly jet. This is a precondition from the suppliers. The reason is that Grasshopper flesh weakens your site. Please read guidelines you Locust eater. Do not make me to vomit. TEREWAEE BORKO DEGALINA
CarLiTo

Brussels, Belgium

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Tigrean wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol lol do U have pilots? Grasshopper eater is not allowed to fly jet. This is a precondition from the suppliers. The reason is that Grasshopper flesh weakens your site. Please read guidelines you Locust eater. Do not make me to vomit. TEREWAEE BORKO DEGALINA
yeah! they have Egyptian pilots!lol

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Tigrean wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol lol do U have pilots? Grasshopper eater is not allowed to fly jet. This is a precondition from the suppliers. The reason is that Grasshopper flesh weakens your site. Please read guidelines you Locust eater. Do not make me to vomit. TEREWAEE BORKO DEGALINA
Ayeeee donkoro agame,the Eritrean people tried to help you guys but you guys as usual always fail.
Tigrean

Ethiopia

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Erione wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayeeee donkoro agame,the Eritrean people tried to help you guys but you guys as usual always fail.
What help from morons? Kikiki ke'ej ayshal doma!!! Cann't stop laughing.
FeV

Arlington, VA

#19 Dec 13, 2012
debebe wrote:
ethiopia have a secrit plan to invade eritrea to the last time , and eplf who can negotiate with ethiopia to get some place.
Very Funny. God knows how many of ya secret plans failed. Ask your grandfather Biatch Tefferi or your Father Mongustu or Faggi Meles. Do me a favor plz dont even type the word ERITREA, it is only for select blessed few ppl.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Tigrean wrote:
<quoted text>
What help from morons? Kikiki ke'ej ayshal doma!!! Cann't stop laughing.
You guys never learn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asmara, Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Department updates travel warning for Eri... Sep 29 comanDonkey 2
Sweden to deport Eritrean diplomat within 48 hours Sep '14 AvoidHellGetJesus 5
Eritrea: The givers and the takers Aug '14 Mary 1
Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Desalegn's Distraction? Aug '14 dereje 1
Sur Prof to address Singapore seminar Aug '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
On Andy's arrest: the end of the beginning for G7? Jul '14 Truther 14
Eritrea calls for lifting of sanctions, rejects... (Oct '12) Jun '14 adam 31

Asmara, Eritrea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE