Eritrean Minister of Information Ali ...

Eritrean Minister of Information Ali Abdu is seeking political asylum in Canada

There are 99 comments on the Tigrai Online story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Eritrean Minister of Information Ali Abdu is seeking political asylum in Canada. In it, Tigrai Online reports that:

Ali Abdu was a fixture of the Eritrean TV for the past few years spreading the one man regime's propaganda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tigrai Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Goblel

Italy

#90 Jan 15, 2013
pia wrote:
ALi Abdu AbiDu. Stupid Aslamy U can hide where evea U want But Canadaian refugee camp wont save yo Axss.
U stupid narrow viewer, why did you mention religion here Ali Abdu never been Aslamay he is Kafir, polytheyst like you.
Awaki

Ethiopia

#91 Jan 15, 2013
Ali Ebdu was a Radio operator of Isayas. But now he is the second strongest person in the Eritrean Government apparatus. When the 75 years old Isayas dies this former Radio operator, if has not asked assylum, can be Eritrean leader. Yebase atamta alu!!!!
Pia

Brussels, Belgium

#92 Jan 15, 2013
Goblel wrote:
<quoted text>
U stupid narrow viewer, why did you mention religion here Ali Abdu never been Aslamay he is Kafir, polytheyst like you.
Stfu! Wedi MushMush Aslamy!!!
Pia

Brussels, Belgium

#93 Jan 15, 2013
Awaki wrote:
Ali Ebdu was a Radio operator of Isayas. But now he is the second strongest person in the Eritrean Government apparatus. When the 75 years old Isayas dies this former Radio operator, if has not asked assylum, can be Eritrean leader. Yebase atamta alu!!!!
I am Not 75 U jealous chifra Woyanne. am just 58years old boy Hassad!!
castro

Seattle, WA

#94 Jan 17, 2013
every budyy wat you tooking about,why don,t kill time in ali abdu wat ever,everyt buddy go to school ans work hard .if we wasted time in polotica wat ever we going to be africa 100 years back,so eritrean for eritrea,God bless my country,loves your country
Bella

Brussels, Belgium

#95 Jan 17, 2013
ma Fuxkin Country EriMitri is a livin Hella and Faild country!thanks 2 DIA Rule!!!
Gere

Ethiopia

#96 Jan 20, 2013
He will be accused with others when there will be a change. No way he will never go to sky. he is on earth. We are ready to see them to the end then they will reap what they sow.
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#97 Jan 20, 2013
I wonder Why Eritreans paint the monster DIA as talented and clever leader while he is destroying their country? This only shows their stupidity as no one in the world shares their idea. I do not know what evidence they want to confirm that he is the most hated president in the world.
BuLa

Brussels, Belgium

#98 Jan 20, 2013
LOL Since when do AnxBas got the brain to think same as a Human bein? and that is why Wedi Afom cheded is Fuxkin thier italian made Axss hole for morthan 30 Long years lololo Pooor Anxbas Believe me AnxBas will never get it Till DIA gone 4Good!!!!
Ertrawit

Oslo, Norway

#100 Jan 30, 2013
Eway tefegaena bidonaguli hasot!!!!!!!! Kinamnekum haki tezarebu burukhat! Selchyuna bihasot.
kind solomon

Ethiopia

#101 Feb 4, 2013
isaya monkey jisha should also flee otherwise they will be burned by fire will be seen in eri tv life direct
kind solomon

Ethiopia

#102 Feb 4, 2013
aye beal ali abdu kisha monkey hiji abey kitbeshu eku hibu'e agendakum tefelitu amlak kedimkun kikdmekum dima eu n eritrea kitshetwa eu hasabku entaykum dea keynatkum entekone kulu felitkum eu entesenahku 2 amet ekum.
Moron Eritrean

Ethiopia

#103 Feb 4, 2013
I have the right to ask the where about of my minister for Information. BZN!!!!! Can you please tell me if Minister Ali Abdo is with you?
Bzn

Ethiopia

#104 Feb 6, 2013
Moron Eritrean wrote:
I have the right to ask the where about of my minister for Information. BZN!!!!! Can you please tell me if Minister Ali Abdo is with you?
We have many Ali Abdos. It is not the first time and will not be the last time for Officials to seek asylum in Eritrea.
eritrea

Hailsham, UK

#105 Mar 16, 2013
where is Ali Abu now? Eritrean govermenet is not the representative of the Eritrean people, all the leaders on the power right now are dictators. what kind of government kill, his own people? charge ur family and open trade of human traffic, close poor people business, lie everday in media, unreset mintary service being slave of the leaders, police has no power to charge.
The most thing that make me sick is the world know what's happening in Eritrea knows all corruption. only i can say is this regime will fall down. POWER IS ALWAYS WITH THE PEOPLE. May God bless Eritrea.
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#106 Mar 17, 2013
Still no trace of Minister Ali Abdu?! Might there be a deal with Isayas i.e. Ali Abdu to live Eritrea but to zip his big mouth. Now the dictator's health is deteriorating and the attempted mutiny from his army has worsened his hypertension and burned some of his nerve wires in his brain. Whatever it is, either somebody will kill Isayas, yetenekaneke tirse saywelk aykerm endemibalew. Or he will die of Liver cancer due to excessive alcohol intake.
Raza

Brussels, Belgium

#107 Mar 18, 2013
LOL!

“Against all odds”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108 Mar 20, 2013
Agame boy wrote:
Still no trace of Minister Ali Abdu?! Might there be a deal with Isayas i.e. Ali Abdu to live Eritrea but to zip his big mouth. Now the dictator's health is deteriorating and the attempted mutiny from his army has worsened his hypertension and burned some of his nerve wires in his brain. Whatever it is, either somebody will kill Isayas, yetenekaneke tirse saywelk aykerm endemibalew. Or he will die of Liver cancer due to excessive alcohol intake.
Lmfao!!! I have another one... Mot sizegay yekere yimesilal

Since: Mar 13

ALEXANDRIA, VA

#109 Mar 20, 2013
Eritrea is a failed state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asmara, Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Azman Online Booking Call 08035369197For Urgent... Mon Omi daniel 1
Medview Online Booking Call 08035369197For Urge... Mon Omi daniel 1
Air Peace Online Booking Call 08035369197For Ur... Mon Omi daniel 1
Medview Online Booking Call_07067558524For urge... May 1 omi daniel 1
Air Peace Online Booking Call_07067558524For ur... Apr '16 omi daniel 1
Air Peace Online Flight Schedule Call_ joy on 0... Apr '16 omi daniel 1
Medview Online Flight Schedule Call_ joy on 070... Apr '16 omi daniel 1
More from around the web