Squash a crush that threatens marriage

Squash a crush that threatens marriage

There are 28 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Squash a crush that threatens marriage. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Dear Cheryl: I've been happily married for eight years. My husband and I have two beautiful children, a nice house, great careers and a wonderful marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 6, 2008
the grass is not always greener on the other side. if you have issues with your husband talk to him honestly. do not destroy your marriage with a fantasy that will go nowhere except down

This is a fantasy..not real life!
So why do most marrriages fail when we all know this ??...Because there is no love there..
LOve don't live there anymore as the song goes..that is why..
Hearts change..Love change..Life objectives changes..LIfe happens...
That is why marriages fail..
Thinking you can save a marriage that clearly you can't is a fantasy!!
tex_nicki

Spring, TX

#25 Mar 6, 2009
when did it become a therapist?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Mar 6, 2009
The Powerful Saint Angie Needs no Double!
Her double might be Tonya Harding. I'd have to see her bangs to know for sure. But why does Saint Angie need no double. The double is obviously not for the movie, because Angie can do it all. The double is probably used to keep the Jenloonies off her. They put a halo on the double and sprinkle some holy water over her . The Jenloonies are easy to fool.
Saint Angie Jo is in DC filming that Salt movie with her double.We will get a movie next year.
The scene they shot involved Saint Angie running around all over the place. They got her to run so much, because the director would yell "why the F**k is Jen over there!" and she would automatically bust out laughing like she did at the Oscars..Oh Jen you fool!
Ivory Dove

San Antonio, TX

#27 Mar 6, 2009
And what's so bad about having a perfectly nice "6"?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Mar 6, 2009
The Powerful Saint Angie Needs no Double!
Her double might be Tonya Harding. I'd have to see her bangs to know for sure. But why does Saint Angie need no double. The double is obviously not for the movie, because Angie can do it all. The double is probably used to keep the Jenloonies off her. They put a halo on the double and sprinkle some holy water over her.The Jenloonies are easy to fool.
Saint Angie Jo is in DC filming that Salt movie with her double.We will get a movie next year.
The scene they shot involved Saint Angie running around all over the place. They got her to run so much, because the director would yell "why the F**k is Jen over there!" and she would automatically bust out laughing like she did at the Oscars..Oh Jen you fool!

See Adult i am using your words..Isn't it nice to read your adult words for a change..Yes i see the light..Vince..
I will recycle all your BS..And use them to post on here..Now that is using smarts..
Learn..read..Watch..haaaaaaaa
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#29 May 24, 2009
SOS - I see why no one answered your 50 or so posts. Maybe they all say exactly the same thing.
Deeley

Torrens Park, Australia

#30 May 24, 2009
it's a lustful crush.
Spring Water

Spring, TX

#32 Jun 29, 2012
Ivory Dove wrote:
And what's so bad about having a perfectly nice "6"?
There's definitely a difference between 6 and 8 inches. Does she mean up and down or the other way around? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Chicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christina Aguilera Taught Me How to Sing for $90 Wed kelly 1
News Taylor Swift Orders Boyfriend Calvin Harris To ... (Jun '15) Jun 11 Basque_Spaniards 39
News 'Who's the Boss' star HIV-positive; Kenny Roger... Jun 4 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News Harambe: Kaley Cuoco leads celebrity tributes t... Jun 2 you are an idiot 1
News Bristol Palin: I'm pregnant (Jul '15) May 29 Michael Jackson S... 18
News Johnny Depp's response to Amber's divorce reque... May 27 Friend of Amber 1
News Adele Named Top Artist at the 2016 Billboard Mu... May 27 Kelly DJ 1
More from around the web