Justin Bieber & 'Saturday Night Live'...

Justin Bieber & 'Saturday Night Live': Weed Smoking Skit Fair Game For SNL Hosting Stint

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Justin Bieber & 'Saturday Night Live': Weed Smoking Skit Fair Game For SNL Hosting Stint. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Justin Bieber will reportedly let "Saturday Night Live" producers poke fun of his recent weed smoking controversy when he hosts on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Bart

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Chicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pop Culture Facts That Will Make You Feel Old (Mar '14) Nov 27 Cassie Tarris 3
News Did they really do that? Five must-see moments ... Nov 22 Philosophic 4
News Eva Longoria ComparesDonald Trump to Hitler (Jul '15) Nov 21 New World Order 8
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov 18 Dog1010 127
News Ghost In The Shell Director Stands By Scarlett ... Nov 18 Ainu 5
News 'Shameless': How a Transgender Storyline Brings... Nov 14 Spunky Brewster 8
i just wonder if chelsea handler ever thought ... Nov 14 gene 1
More from around the web