Angelina Jolie French Kiss With Broth...

Angelina Jolie French Kiss With Brother Only the Beginning

There are 32 comments on the National Ledger story from Mar 27, 2007, titled Angelina Jolie French Kiss With Brother Only the Beginning. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Maybe it would be a good idea if James Haven didn't speak to newspapers about his sister Angelina Jolie and their relationship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maysan

Oakland, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2007
Should Brad be jealous of James Haven or what? The way he talks about Jolie,hes so close to her,he says its like I already have the perfect woman in my life,its hard for anyone to live up to that.Well maybe the long french kiss had something to do w/that.......
angiethebeast

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 27, 2007
maysan wrote:
Should Brad be jealous of James Haven or what? The way he talks about Jolie,hes so close to her,he says its like I already have the perfect woman in my life,its hard for anyone to live up to that.Well maybe the long french kiss had something to do w/that.......
I am telling you that Jolie's family is as wierd as she is. This is not normal, not by a longshot. Can you play duelling banjos?
maysan

Oakland, CA

#4 Mar 27, 2007
angiethebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
I am telling you that Jolie's family is as wierd as she is. This is not normal, not by a longshot. Can you play duelling banjos?
Ha Ha thats good!!!
maysan

Oakland, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2007
The picture above is just to nasty even for the sick-minded..........I think James Haven really needs to stop talking so much about Jolie,,and talk about his career or maybe something else,,,,,,,,,,
BuxomBrunette

Duarte, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2008
angiethebeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone asked me about this on another board and that was the original reason for even coming to
this place. It was 2000?

I don't know who she was with in 2000 and don't care to look. I just hope her brother didn't catch anything from her. That movie, "Original Sin" was just nasty. Shame on Antonio for being it it which was why I saw it. Now he looks like an old man.

AJ's brother looked like he would go for a George Michael type, perhaps? Maybe he doesn't like to be around Brad for obvious reasons. Now, I've gone too far. They just all seem too oddball now. If they could turn back time...A Cher song...and she is doing a coming out Celebrity reality show with her Lesbian daughter, "Chas"...
maybe that is what twisted my mind.
Tomas

Skopje, Macedonia

#7 Jan 12, 2008
These people are sooo disgusting. I will sorry not only for her kids, but also for their POOR FATHER. He has to live with that his kids are MENTAL SICK, BOTH OF THEM.
ShapeImIn

Duarte, CA

#8 Jan 15, 2008
That's what you get
that's what you get
for changing your mind.

George Michael

She's gay or bi.
Get a clue.
Buy a vowel.

Who collects kids and adopts them?
Gay women mostly.

Do we have to spell it out for Bradley?
He may be educated, but in terms of "horse sense"...
Shapely

Duarte, CA

#9 Mar 28, 2008
Will she leave Brad for:

Rosie O.

Ellen

Melissa E.

Brady Family's chick/wife Adrienne

Once she gets the bio kids she wants, Brad will get the boot.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2008
Did you mention Jen..Maybe she will have Jen?
No?
Oops..She doesn't want Jen Only Brad ..Sorry to burst your bubble head
Big Love

Duarte, CA

#11 Apr 3, 2008
maysan wrote:
I saw the kiss in its entirety last night on tv. It was not a friendly brother sister kiss, so they either did it for attention or her family is that freaky. What happened to a kiss on the cheek or a really great hug? It did spark rumors of an incestuous relationship or something unsavory in her childhood.

Her brother does seem very odd.

She wants him to give her away if she and Brad get married.

She said on the show that she and her dad have NO relationship at all. It was after Maddox was adopted.
Six or more years later, still no relationship, not even postcards from the edge.

She said blood does not make you family.

Brad has that flushed look like Katie did after she was put through the paces of Tom's religion. They aren't s c i e n t ol ogists, are they?
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 3, 2008

Blah Blah..What the hell are you whining about now?
For someone who hate Jolie ..you do spend an awful amt.of time talking about her..Does Jen have a relationship with her MOM?..NO..So what?
Jen parted ways with her Mom...And does that make her a bad person too..I don't think so..As much as i don't like Jen, i don't think that makes her evil..get a grip you f..head..
Nicki

Duarte, CA

#13 Apr 12, 2008
Nic wrote:
Blah Blah..What the hell are you whining about now?
For someone who hate Jolie ..you do spend an awful amt.of time talking about her..Does Jen have a relationship with her MOM?..NO..So what?
Jen parted ways with her Mom...And does that make her a bad person too..I don't think so..As much as i don't like Jen, i don't think that makes her evil..get a grip you f..head..
What is your deal?
Chick Flick

San Diego, CA

#14 Apr 12, 2008
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deal?
That is one of the personalities there - "Nic." It typically is rude, just like the other three.

And yes, nutbag Cruise is a Scientologist. He's getting his "ooommms" and chakras straight, as we speak.
Nicki

Duarte, CA

#15 Apr 13, 2008
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the personalities there - "Nic." It typically is rude, just like the other three.
And yes, nutbag Cruise is a Scientologist. He's getting his "ooommms" and chakras straight, as we speak.
Oh, could you mean

You Know Who

tmj3

Just Thinking

Is it Blondie too? Just kidding.

It can't be Freia, thank goodness.
Nicki

Duarte, CA

#16 Apr 16, 2008
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to be careful to step over the dog excrement here so as not to soil one's shoes. IT is trying so hard to be heard.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#18 Jan 14, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that Big Love is about to relaunch, I'll be Nicki. Wanna play?
Mayson- Barb

San Jose, CA

#19 Jan 14, 2009
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that Big Love is about to relaunch, I'll be Nicki. Wanna play?
I'll Bump it up for you.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 14, 2009
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deal?
Someone hurt your feelings F**HEad?
haaaaaaaaaaa
Looks like someone wants to cry!
lol
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 14, 2009

My my..What do we have here...haaaaaa
Mayson B

San Jose, CA

#22 Jan 14, 2009
Nic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjgXNwkj_yYXX
My my..What do we have here...haaaaaa
A pest we cant get rid of......Someone pass the Raid again! Or get the Roach Motel, so that the 'heads' can at least Visit! har har

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Chicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Divorce not on cards for Kim Kardashian and Kan... Thu lol 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Grandfather of Victoria's Secret sup... Thu estelamonroe 2
News Pop Culture Facts That Will Make You Feel Old (Mar '14) Nov 27 Cassie Tarris 3
News Did they really do that? Five must-see moments ... Nov 22 Philosophic 4
News Eva Longoria ComparesDonald Trump to Hitler (Jul '15) Nov 21 New World Order 8
News Jennifer Aniston & Colin Farrell Troubles for A... (Jan '07) Nov 18 Dog1010 127
News Ghost In The Shell Director Stands By Scarlett ... Nov 18 Ainu 5
More from around the web