Donald Trump in Detroit Twitter Fight

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wall Street Journal

Caption: Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka at a launch party for Trump International Realty, their new brokerage firm.

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Otis B Driftwood

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Trump is a great American. Anyone who dislikes Obama as much as he does has got to be.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Trump ought to spend more time shilling for Romney. He's a better liar.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

God is not always fair because innocent folks go get hurt at times as collateral damages.

My point is, Hurricane Sandy went after
1. Sean Hannity's mansion on Long Island
2. them Greedy Bastards of Wall Street in Down-Town Manahattan
3. went after Trump Casino's in Atlantic City and a bunch of Obama haters on the NY, NJ coast line

. Poor folks, Obama supporters in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Harlem and North Jersey are safe!

Those in NY & NJ who hate Obama the most are at his government's mercy; and Obama responds admirably!

Bless be your name, oh Lord!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

TrumpsHandsOutWaterNotOba wrote:
Obama had 4 years to change the country for the better.
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
I need not explain how he and his corrupt guttertrash Chicago mafia handlers have made everything worse. Simply look around with your own lying eyes for proof.
We need real jobs, not McWalmart jobs.
We also don't need the Obama Administration continuing on it's current path to oblivion without having to worry about re-election. This would be dangerous to our constitution's survival and our pocketbooks.
Romney is owned by the same international bankers as Obama destroying America from overseas.
However by hittig the reset button on the corrupt, power crazed, Obama administration it gives more Americans time to wake up to what is presently happening to America.
In some aspects Obama is right when he says ((("you didn't build/create that, government did.")))
Let's look at what this administration has created in 4 short years and imagine what he can do with 8:
-Socialist eugenics based health care (((Obamacare)))
-NDAA (((National Defense Authorization Act))) where Americans can now be disappeared without a jury
-Out of control (((Crony Capitalism))) where government picks winners and losers based on payouts -not the free market eg. Solyndra, GM, MF Global, Numerous Bank Bailouts, No Prosecution of criminal Banksters
-(((Skyrocketing Unemployment and Outsourcing)))-The idea that welfare checks/EBT cards are paychecks
-(((Fast and Furious))) and other suspected domestic false flags to argue for abolishing the 2nd ammendmant
- Massive (((TSA expansion))) onto America's streets and armed (((survellance drones/now blimps))) operating over US territory.
-(((UN control of U.S. military troops to invade))) Egypt, Syria, parts of Africa, etc. for offshore bankers aka Nazism
-(((Trickle Down Government))) The idea that nothing can be built without (((more government bureaucrats and global warming regulations/taxes))) getting in the way
-(((Throwing Israel -an important ally- under the bus))) by destabalizing all the county's around it but not offering them any assurances of protection
- A (((continuation of Bush's failed policies))), like not getting out of Iraq, Afghanastan, and no closing of Guantanamo torture camps
-(((Polaraized race relations))) eg. Disrespectful hadling of the Treyvon Martin family after his murder -opportunistic my son would have looked like Treyvon soundbite- and media staged racial infighting between Americans setting up for social conflict right before the 2012 election
-(((No Proof Obama supposedly got Osama)))) America was never really allowed to see the body/proof ; -)
-(((Defunding of NASA))) No exploration of the stars for the U.S., leave that to countries that are exceptional
-(((No Plan/ or Budget to Fix Anything going forward if he is re-elected )))-always says what you want to hear, then does the exact opposite hoping you''ll forget by the next speech -(((Sociopathic Liar)))
-(((Obamaphone)))-Massive expansion of this program for his dependant voting base
-(((Unlimited QE3 leading to hyperinflation/ monopoly money))) Dollar is rapidly losing purchasing power resulting in skyrocketing food and GAS PRICES (especially for "green gas" in CA)
-(((Needed a tainted Creepy Crawley moderator to hold his hand during the 2nd debate))) who helped him dodge hard questions he couldn't answer -(((weak affirmative action President)))
-(((Benghazi Gate)))???
- My favorite (((Legalizing the illegals))) temporarily until the election is over but not offering immigration reform
- The list goes on.
Is this change you can believe in? Is this what you really want another 4 years of?
As Donald Trump would say: Obama you're fired:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Too bad Ron Paul chickened out.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Obama has done good for America, but listing them would be wasted on you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Attention to above ranter:
Your pompous verbosity left no room for a reply, so I will give mine seperately.
Obama has done many good things for this country, but listing them would be wasted on you.
As for the rest of your biased babble, it is a waste of space.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
God is not always fair because innocent folks go get hurt at times as collateral damages.
My point is, Hurricane Sandy went after
1. Sean Hannity's mansion on Long Island
2. them Greedy Bastards of Wall Street in Down-Town Manahattan
3. went after Trump Casino's in Atlantic City and a bunch of Obama haters on the NY, NJ coast line
. Poor folks, Obama supporters in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Harlem and North Jersey are safe!
Those in NY & NJ who hate Obama the most are at his government's mercy; and Obama responds admirably!
Bless be your name, oh Lord!
Needless to say, my post (#6) is not addressed to you, but to that interminable rubbish directly above your post.
For your words, I offer kudos.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Needless to say, my post (#6) is not addressed to you, but to that interminable rubbish directly above your post.
For your words, I offer kudos.
Got it!
Thank you, Wolf.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
God is not always fair because innocent folks go get hurt at times as collateral damages.
My point is, Hurricane Sandy went after
1. Sean Hannity's mansion on Long Island
2. them Greedy Bastards of Wall Street in Down-Town Manahattan
3. went after Trump Casino's in Atlantic City and a bunch of Obama haters on the NY, NJ coast line
. Poor folks, Obama supporters in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Harlem and North Jersey are safe!
Those in NY & NJ who hate Obama the most are at his government's mercy; and Obama responds admirably!
Bless be your name, oh Lord!
CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group,(CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."

Information shared with CBS News from top counterterrorism sources in the government and military reveal keen frustration over the U.S. response on Sept. 11, the night Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a coordinated attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.

The circumstances of the attack, including the intelligence and security situation there, will be the subject of a Senate Intelligence Committee closed hearing on Nov. 15, with additional hearings to follow.

Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.

CBS News has agreed not to quote directly from the emails, and to protect the identities of the sources who hold sensitive counterterrorism posts within the State Department, the U.S. military and the Justice Department.

THE OCTOBER SURPRISE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOD

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
God is not always fair because innocent folks go get hurt at times as collateral damages.
My point is, Hurricane Sandy went after
1. Sean Hannity's mansion on Long Island
2. them Greedy Bastards of Wall Street in Down-Town Manahattan
3. went after Trump Casino's in Atlantic City and a bunch of Obama haters on the NY, NJ coast line
. Poor folks, Obama supporters in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Harlem and North Jersey are safe!
Those in NY & NJ who hate Obama the most are at his government's mercy; and Obama responds admirably!
Bless be your name, oh Lord!
so you're saying it was God who went after the rich and famous in hurrican Sandy? You might be right, but then how to you explain God going after the peeps in New Orleans in Katrina? Do you suppose maybe he was just flushing his toilet?
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group,(CSG).
"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."
Information shared with CBS News from top counterterrorism sources in the government and military reveal keen frustration over the U.S. response on Sept. 11, the night Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a coordinated attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.
The circumstances of the attack, including the intelligence and security situation there, will be the subject of a Senate Intelligence Committee closed hearing on Nov. 15, with additional hearings to follow.
Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.
CBS News has agreed not to quote directly from the emails, and to protect the identities of the sources who hold sensitive counterterrorism posts within the State Department, the U.S. military and the Justice Department.
THE OCTOBER SURPRISE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOD
. ACORN
. Fast & Furious
. Black Panther Party
. Reverend Wright
. Obama's Birth Certificate
. Benghazi
. Shirley Sharrod
. Trayvon Martin
. T-Bagg'n revolution are all Fox News Race-Baiting strategies....

None of they above creates jobs or reduce our debt... and Romney is running on lies.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying it was God who went after the rich and famous in hurrican Sandy? You might be right, but then how to you explain God going after the peeps in New Orleans in Katrina? Do you suppose maybe he was just flushing his toilet?
According to GOP preachers, the folks from New Orleans and Haiti were voodoo practitioners, and God had decimated them sinners... Did you miss that?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying it was God who went after the rich and famous in hurrican Sandy? You might be right, but then how to you explain God going after the peeps in New Orleans in Katrina? Do you suppose maybe he was just flushing his toilet?
Come on, IG. You're better than that.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 2, 2012
 
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, IG. You're better than that.
ok the last sentence is a little inflamatory, but the idea that God went after the rich and famous in NY, cannot be claimed in light of his going after the poor in NO? thats what the rightwing crusader said, I was just confirming his theory

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 2, 2012
 
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
According to GOP preachers, the folks from New Orleans and Haiti were voodoo practitioners, and God had decimated them sinners... Did you miss that?
He does work in mysterious ways. wonder when he's gonna send another quake to Cali?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
ok the last sentence is a little inflamatory, but the idea that God went after the rich and famous in NY, cannot be claimed in light of his going after the poor in NO? thats what the rightwing crusader said, I was just confirming his theory
I'm not big on God explanations for events. The real point was that Obama looks out for even his harshest critics in a pinch.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Attention to above ranter:
Your pompous verbosity left no room for a reply, so I will give mine seperately.
Obama has done many good things for this country, but listing them would be wasted on you.
As for the rest of your biased babble, it is a waste of space.
This moron has posted the same rant on just about every thread under numerous names. What a moron!!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not big on God explanations for events. The real point was that Obama looks out for even his harshest critics in a pinch.
obama has critics? I thought i heard somewhere he was the one we had been waiting for?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
According to GOP preachers, the folks from New Orleans and Haiti were voodoo practitioners, and God had decimated them sinners... Did you miss that?
Your liberal government at work…………Bloomberg gives generators that would make 400 homes operational………to the Marathon.

Where is Obama after his walk on the beach………back in Vegas again where he seems to run every time there is trouble………like Libya.

All of this going on, you have volunteers from other states coming to help…………………they are told no thanks, you are not UNION…………

Drivers Waiting 6 Hours For Gas in NYC...
Tempers Rise in Wake of Storm...
'They forgot about us'...
CHUCK SCHUMER CONFRONTED:'We Are Gonna Die!'
CUOMO:'No reason to panic'...
Utility workers pelted with eggs...
Misery...
Mile-long lines, price hits $6...
Residents Furious RED CROSS Offering Cookies & Hot Chocolate, Not Blankets Or Clothes...WHAT ROMNEY WAS DOING.
Two massive generators power NY media, not masses...
Staten Islanders Plead for Help:'We Need Food'...
'Please don't leave us'...
VIDEO: Stranded New Yorkers Defecating in Apartment Buildings...
DIRE...

REMEMBER THIS ON TUESDAY FOLKS…………THIS IS WHO LIBERALS ARE, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR EMPTY WORDS, AND THIS IS WHAT THE UNIONS DID TO RUIN MANUFACTURING IN AMERICA.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your liberal government
During a CNN debate at the height of the GOP primary, Mitt Romney was asked, in the context of the Joplin disaster and FEMA's cash crunch, whether the agency should be shuttered so that states can individually take over responsibility for disaster response.

"Absolutely," he said. "Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that's the right direction. And if you can go even further, and send it back to the private sector, that's even better. Instead of thinking, in the federal budget, what we should cut, we should ask the opposite question, what should we keep?"

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Trump ought to spend more time shilling for Romney. He's a better liar.
If you want to talk about lying, talk about Benghazi. Obama is the liar of the world. And everyone knows it. Even you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••