Lucy Lawless says trespass ruling 'great victory'

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

In this Feb. 27, 2012 file photo provided by Greenpeace, actress Lucy Lawless, third from left, speaks along with Greenpeace activists, from left, Raoni Hammer, Vivienne Hadlow and Shai Naides, outside the central police station in New Plymouth, New Zealand, after their release on bail on charges relating to protesting aboard Arctic oil-drilling ... (more)

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lucy Clueless should have had her arse fried over that silly stunt.

What a pathetic sentence. A bit like that "sportswoman" who got let off D.I.C. at twice the limit. Because she was Maori with a hard upbringing.

Pathetic.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gutsfull wrote:
Lucy Clueless should have had her arse fried over that silly stunt.
What a pathetic sentence. A bit like that "sportswoman" who got let off D.I.C. at twice the limit. Because she was Maori with a hard upbringing.
Pathetic.
so what are you saying?,is lucy a maori?
hootenanny

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mate, I saw all the nudity she gave out in Spartacus. With a rack and ass like that, she can do whatever, whenever.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>so what are you saying?,is lucy a maori?
I'm saying the sentences, and the excuses for them, are pathetic.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying the sentences, and the excuses for them, are pathetic.
ok, i agree with you there,down here, weve just had a fella go through the courts for ramming three cop cars off the road in his house bus drunk and on pills, and only got 3 mths nut bin and not one day was spent in a proper jail, so this well to do family didnt learn a thing about breaking the law, and i tell you one of the coppers is fucked off with our system and is headed to ozzy,one of the good coppers too.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>ok, i agree with you there,down here, weve just had a fella go through the courts for ramming three cop cars off the road in his house bus drunk and on pills, and only got 3 mths nut bin and not one day was spent in a proper jail, so this well to do family didnt learn a thing about breaking the law, and i tell you one of the coppers is fucked off with our system and is headed to ozzy,one of the good coppers too.
Yeah, I can imagine over the years there's been many a copper that's been left gutted, but so much as mention tougher sentences and the liberals will be bleating with all sorts of reasons why not to. The perfect illustration of this is when you mention the words 'capital punishment'...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••