Hip-Hop Rumors: Face Off! French Mont...

Hip-Hop Rumors: Face Off! French Montana Challenges 50 Cent To Drop His Album On The Same Day

There are 1 comment on the AllHipHop.com story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Hip-Hop Rumors: Face Off! French Montana Challenges 50 Cent To Drop His Album On The Same Day. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

It doesn't look like the French Montana vs. 50 Cent beef is going anywhere anytime soon, but things just got a lot more interesting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

Since: Aug 12

Europe

#1 Dec 6, 2012
seriously,I ain'tht in2 50'z rap skillz bt i happen2 think it's MONTANA tryin'2 look4 SPOT here..........his music'z alil'lame compared2 50'z..............am jst sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min TRUMP WINNERS 440
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min berklee 3,034
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 5 min TRUMP WINNERS 2,230
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 9 min Dumass_Rick 14,842
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 13 min TRUMP WINNERS 65
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 15 min davy 27
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 26 min davy 42
More from around the web