Former Bruce Springsteen Residence Up...

Former Bruce Springsteen Residence Up for Sale

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Former Bruce Springsteen Residence Up for Sale. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

The bungalow where the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer penned his landmark album "Born to Run" is on the market for $349,000. The two-bedroom cottage in Long Branch, N.J., where the Freehold native wrote the lyrics to his breakthrough album Born to Run is up for sale for a cool $349,000, according to the Asbury Park Press .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Dee pittsburgh pa

Brinkhaven, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I want it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 52,911
News US marches for women's rights slam Trump, encou... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 42
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 5 min Retribution 181
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 7 min Davey Jones Locker 298
News White House says Trump focused on minimizing sh... 13 min inbred Genius 2
News Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement 13 min Trump is a joke 10
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 19 min Trump is a joke 567
More from around the web