'The Bieber Project' with Poway High

'The Bieber Project' with Poway High

There are 1 comment on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Nov 29, 2012, titled 'The Bieber Project' with Poway High. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Justin Bieber accepts the award for favorite male artist - pop/rock at the 40th Annual American Music Awards on Sunday Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

audriana

Ramona, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
i think that justin bieber should go to the speacil olimpics because the special needs would be happy and will be motivated i would luv to meet justin bieber i'm a really big FAN i would rather have the special needs kid meet justin bieber then me good luck to u and everybody else for the bieber family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 26,961
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 4 min the voice 2 2,194
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 8 min Trump is a joke 259
News No Wall, No Embassy Move, And, Oh Yeah, We're S... 8 min FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 3
News Collins unsure if Trump will be 2020 GOP nominee 9 min Trump is a joke 16
News Hillary Clinton calling new book 'What Happened' 13 min Out of Potty Expe... 38
News Donald Trump vows to answer North Korea nuclear... 15 min Injudgement 307
More from around the web