Yoko Ono thanks Paul McCartney for saying she didn't split up The Beatles

Nov 11, 2012 Full story: NME 14

Yoko Ono has thanked Paul McCartney for saying that she didn't split up The Beatles .

Full Story
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
They still are not getting to the full truth. Now Ono is putting out additional letters from John Lennon that we have not seen. Additional letters aside from the book published a month ago of 300 private letters from John. What gives here. Do these additional letters contain info about John Lennon secret love child american daughter? Something is coming and I still believe it! Why did Paul wait so long to clear Ono? I mean she is almost 80 years old. Ono still had influence to break the Beatles up. Paul said he was uncomfortable in the studio with her there. John should have kept Ono out of the studio. It is John's fault.
Jane

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2012
One more thing about the lovechild that I failede to mention before. She was a street woman for many years selling her body for sex.I want to ask al of the guys in the Bronx area to show our Coleen Patricia some loving.Our lovechild is the biggest w h o r e in the Bronx.
Idiot Patrol

Monroe, WA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Jane wrote:
They still are not getting to the full truth. Now Ono is putting out additional letters from John Lennon that we have not seen. Additional letters aside from the book published a month ago of 300 private letters from John. What gives here. Do these additional letters contain info about John Lennon secret love child american daughter? Something is coming and I still believe it! Why did Paul wait so long to clear Ono? I mean she is almost 80 years old. Ono still had influence to break the Beatles up. Paul said he was uncomfortable in the studio with her there. John should have kept Ono out of the studio. It is John's fault.
Now hear this Jane you have officially been declared an idiot. There is no secret Love child you mindless fisheyed fool. Give it up and stay the hell off of topix with your fabricated nonsense bullshit.
HEY

Warwick, RI

#4 Dec 5, 2012
"Jane" (real name Patricia),

I'm only going to tell you once more. Stop trumpeting her existence all over the Internet. A settlement was made a long time ago, hon. She doesn't want the publicity because people wouldn't believe her claim any more than they believe your stumping on her behalf.

She has a daughter of her own, as you know. She wants to live her life in peace. Stop going all over the Internet talking about her. When the copyrights revert to Yoko and Paul at the end of the legally appropriate window, then maybe (and that's a very big maybe) things will be reassessed.

Until then, put a lid on it.
HEY

Warwick, RI

#5 Dec 5, 2012
For those of you who've had to put up with this woman's insufferable rambling, I apologize. She is a family friend of the person she is making these claims about, and whether they are true or not, it's still not her place to do so. I know my periodic posts in response to her are about as good as throwing gasoline on a fire, but one has to try.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
HEY wrote:
For those of you who've had to put up with this woman's insufferable rambling, I apologize. She is a family friend of the person she is making these claims about, and whether they are true or not, it's still not her place to do so. I know my periodic posts in response to her are about as good as throwing gasoline on a fire, but one has to try.
Thanks for at least trying. Julia Biard{John Lennon's half sister} was on the Beatle forum recently and was upset about the way Jane has rambled on. The good news is that Jane herself hasn't been on here lately and hopefully won't return.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Saying Yoko Ono didn't split up the Beatles is like saying water isn't wet.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2013
No Myth wrote:
Saying Yoko Ono didn't split up the Beatles is like saying water isn't wet.
Saying the "real" Paul died and was replaced by a double is like ... well, just plain stupid.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying the "real" Paul died and was replaced by a double is like ... well, just plain stupid.
Saying the real Paul is alive and was never replaced by an obvious double is like....well, just plain retarded.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 23, 2013
No Myth wrote:
<quoted text> Saying the real Paul is alive and was never replaced by an obvious double is like....well, just plain retarded.
No prize for second best, son.

The ONE and ONLY Paul is still alive (though barely rockin') at 71.

No lookalike, no death in '66, no conspiracy.

You're an idiot.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Nov 30, 2013
Chester Bursipes wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I replaced Paul in 1966. He didn't want to be a famous Beatle anymore so he asked me to buy a wig and a bass guitar and be surgically altered and take voice lessons too. Oh yeah I had to change my name to Paul but deep down I'm still Old Chester Barney Bursipes.
Please STOP responding to "King Elvis" in the Elvis forum.

He's been posting less and less there because people have been ignoring him.

The more you respond, the more it encourages this despicable troll.

So please just STOP RESPONDING!

Let the bastard die off.

Thank you.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2014
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
No prize for second best, son.
The ONE and ONLY Paul is still alive (though barely rockin') at 71.
No lookalike, no death in '66, no conspiracy.
You're an idiot.
The ONE and ONLY Paul died in 1966. Faul is still alive (though barely rockin') at 71. He is a lookalike brought in due to Paul's death in 1966. The OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE says so. You're a Down Syndrome retard.
Paul never died

Australia

#15 Mar 5, 2014
No Myth wrote:
<quoted text> The ONE and ONLY Paul died in 1966. Faul is still alive (though barely rockin') at 71. He is a lookalike brought in due to Paul's death in 1966. The OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE says so. You're a Down Syndrome retard.
"Overwhelming evidence"?

You seriously are a fcktard, you really are.

Evidence? Get real, fck head.

Evidence? Take it to the media and expose the "truth" then.

You. Dck. Head.
No Myth

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 18, 2014
Paul never died wrote:
<quoted text>
"Overwhelming evidence"?
You seriously are a fcktard, you really are.
Evidence? Get real, fck head.
Evidence? Take it to the media and expose the "truth" then.
You. Dck. Head.
You've seen plenty of evidence, you lying sh*thead. You're a fkn' dumbazz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lovable 'Saved by the Bell' Actor Arrested on W... 11 min true dat dawg 2
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... 18 hr who da fuhk 12
Russia offers sympathy to North Korea over Sony... 20 hr Pro-Ukraine 9
Shame On Madonna For Not Helping Homeless Brother? (Oct '11) 20 hr wet blanket 13
Christmas Day shows of "The Interview" sold out... 22 hr Columbus Insider 2
Scarlette Empress Fri Jaimie 1
Russian ruble extends losses Fri Dimitri100 75
More from around the web