Gisele Bundchen: I Want a Baby Girl

Gisele Bundchen: I Want a Baby Girl

There are 2 comments on the The Bosh story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Gisele Bundchen: I Want a Baby Girl. In it, The Bosh reports that:

GISELE BUNDCHEN: I WANT A BABY GIRL Though pregnant supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 32, doesn't want to know if she and hubby Tom Brady, 35, are having a girl or a boy, Life & Style can reveal she definitely has a preference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bosh.

ikyb

Milltown, NJ

#1 Sep 14, 2012
They'll have another boy ostrich like mama, like son.
ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Hahahahahaha Brazilian white trashy model Giselle Bundchen has baby girl through water birth, it's another way to deliver baby ostrich, not hot water, cool water and make the fetus not get cook, her name is Vivian Lake hahaha What a name, made by Pinocchio Bundchen, like mother, like daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Taunts Obama Plan to Build - Stron... 12 min tomin cali 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 15 min RIP 8,215
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 23 min Think About It 105
News 'Indiana Needs a Partner in the White House': G... 26 min Think About It 3
News Trump pressed on 'woman card,' foreign policy 52 min Ronald 11
News Clinton knocks Trump's lavish lifestyle 1 hr Cat74 35
News Trump and Clinton: Ita s a tie at last 2 hr goonsquad 9
More from around the web