Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal tea...

Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe

There are 111 comments on the SooToday story from Apr 19, 2018, titled Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe. In it, SooToday reports that:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is joining the legal team defending President Donald Trump in the special counsel's Russia investigation, a Trump attorney said Thursday. With the addition of Giuliani, Trump gains an experienced litigator and former U.S. attorney in Manhattan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#1 Apr 19, 2018
I like Rudy.
Kilroy

Abilene, TX

#2 Apr 19, 2018
Rudy J finally becoming relavent.
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 20, 2018
I kind of thought there was a falling out when Rudy was ignored after Trump won the election and was handing out patronage jobs like the candy man.
youRjoking

Melbourne, FL

#4 Apr 20, 2018
I need someone to explain how Giuliani can negotiate away an investigation? Jump around flailing his arms yelling "Stop it, you guys are picking on my friend. My brother is bigger than yours, you better be careful!". Or maybe he can flash a cheshire cat smile and coyly say "Wait".

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#5 Apr 20, 2018
Undoubtedly, General Flynn is a great American who served well our country for many years while he fell victim to bunch of liberal democrat unhinged Deep State FBI agents led by disgraced FBI failed director James Comey and his lying deputy Andrew McCabe together with Strzok, Page, Ohr among others. General Flynn will be not be sentenced while his life and his family suffered much due to the corruption of Hillary Clinton, her million dollars paid fake Dossier which was used by Comey to deceive the FISA judge and allow FBI the wiretapping of Flynn. It is time to bring the corrupt liberal Deep State traitors who were seeking a coup against the American people and president Trump to face the punishment for their evil actions. Clearly, it is good news that the great
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#6 Apr 20, 2018
youRjoking wrote:
I need someone to explain how Giuliani can negotiate away an investigation? Jump around flailing his arms yelling "Stop it, you guys are picking on my friend. My brother is bigger than yours, you better be careful!". Or maybe he can flash a cheshire cat smile and coyly say "Wait".
You can try "My client agrees to step down from his position of responsibility and trust, and will publicly admit that his acceptance of Kremlin assistance and collusion with Kremlin criminals in order to subvert American democracy was a high crime, if all further prosecutions of my client for treason, collusion with a foreign power, accepting bribes, or any related matters are stayed."

Might work......
Truth

New York, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2018
youRjoking wrote:
There really is no investigation to navigate away from, Herr Mueller is just trying to stay out of prison, face facts, Herr Mueller laid a goose egg.
Truth

New York, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

You can try "My client agrees to step down from his position of responsibility and trust, and will publicly admit that his acceptance of Kremlin assistance and collusion with Kremlin criminals in order to subvert American democracy was a high crime, if all further prosecutions of my client for treason, collusion with a foreign power, accepting bribes, or any related matters are stayed."

Might work......
You Kremlin folks are funny, the only “assistance” you Kremlin folks gave was to help Putin’s puppet Hillary.

Will you Kremlin folks still be this butt hurt when Trump finishes his second term as president?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#11 Apr 20, 2018
Or maybe Giuliani will just have to point out how this whole investigation is a sham, a fruitless waste of taxpayer's money with nothing to show for it except total incompetence. Mueller is likely looking for a way out by now, and Giuliani will give him one. President Trump is more popular then he was when he was sworn into office. At some point the Democrats have to make an effort to show the American people they stand for something other then "Not Trump." Sexy stories are not going to get them elected.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Apr 21, 2018
My rump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Might work......
Nah.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Apr 21, 2018
Rudy Giuliani is a sleaze-bag. Therefore he belongs in the Trump administration.

The people should storm the castle, and get rid of the criminals infesting the White House.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#17 Apr 22, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Rudy Giuliani is a great man, Therefore he belongs in the Trump administration.

The people should storm the castle, and get rid of the criminals infesting the Democratic Party.
Amen brother!
ohyeshedid

Jacksonville, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2018
Rudy Giuliani did 9/11! ;-D
ardith

Tampa, FL

#21 Apr 22, 2018
He is not a good lawyer, so he is right for Trump.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#22 Apr 22, 2018
I am sure you can prove Rudy Giuliani had knowledge of 9-11 before the fact. Democrats never lie.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 22, 2018
ohyeshedid wrote:
Rudy Giuliani did 9/11! ;-D
No, but Giuliani took all the credit for the aftermath.
Duh

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
I am sure you can prove Rudy Giuliani had knowledge of 9-11 before the fact. Democrats never lie.
He didn't know anything about it after the fact. He's a stupid racist just like his buddy Trump.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#25 Apr 22, 2018
Good yes...he is just a horrible old racist.

Anyway, let Trump have him.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#26 Apr 22, 2018
ardith wrote:
Good yes...he is just a horrible old racist.

Anyway, let Trump have him.
Under the current understanding of what a racist is, anyone that has a conservative thought, is being what you call racist always bad?

Or is the word racist just used to sling poo on others?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#27 Apr 22, 2018
The Democrats seem to have changed the definition of the word racist. Now it means anyone who questions the motives of the liberal Democrats. Anyone who disagrees with them. That seems to be just about everyone. They are not like the pre WW2 Democrats who were dedicated to working Americans. Franklin Roosevelt must be twisting in his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr River Tam 106,311
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr dada 10,816
News Obama tells students they cannot wait for a sav... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 402
News Cosby to fight a sexually violent predatora tag... 2 hr reality 1
News Kavanaugh faces final round of questioning with... 3 hr Say What 64
News Deputy AG Rosenstein suggested he secretly reco... 3 hr haupia pie 32
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 3 hr Frank in Delaware 1,194