Bieber booed in native Canada by football fans

There are 3 comments on the Nov 26, 2012, 6 ABC story titled Bieber booed in native Canada by football fans. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

Justin Bieber faced a hostile homecoming during his halftime performance at Canada's football Grey Cup, facing boos and jeers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Hun

Duncan, Canada

#1 Nov 26, 2012
What the hell does he expect? His fans are all 11-14 year old twinkies.Real people do not listen to his drivel.
ted

Whitby, Canada

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Hun wrote:
What the hell does he expect? His fans are all 11-14 year old twinkies.Real people do not listen to his drivel.
Agreed,the CFL should have taken that into account!Also next time he gets an award in Canada from the government,maybe a tux would be nice instead of farmer pants,You don't have to respect any PM ,but at least respect the office.
Bieber iz queer

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Nov 27, 2012
He is a poofter sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... 1 hr lol 18
News Madonna still going strong despite recent negat... 3 hr Ralph Franklin III 1
News New Cosby accuser: 'Do you remember me?' 4 hr Local 4
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker 5 hr Paris Barker 2
News Cambridge News published TV Review: Safe House ... 7 hr Privileges 1
News She's got legs! Jennifer Aniston reveals enviab... 8 hr Noushin 1
News Tom Cruise, 52, will play husband of Marry Me a... 18 hr winwintsang 2
More from around the web