Lohan arrested in New York

Lohan arrested in New York

There are 1 comment on the Iol.co.za story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Lohan arrested in New York. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested outside a New York nightclub on an assault charge early on Thursday, police said, while in California, she was charged with reckless driving and lying to police over a car crash in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

shelby

Galion, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I think they should put her butt in jail to do some time and she won't keep thinking that she can do what ever she wants ,and get out of it so easily . If it was an ordinary person they would do jail time. She gets off to easy I say put her butt in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13,192
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 9 min Xrcb 14,932
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 14 min berklee 251
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 18 min Sprinkles3601 74
News Donald Trump discusses links with Scotland in p... 22 min Skittlez8424 2
News Trump picks ally of fossil fuel industry to lea... 26 min Glitter2639 12
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 29 min clay 99
More from around the web