Gates testimony dredges up Trump inau...

Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery

There are 38 comments on the Burnaby Now story from Aug 14, 2018, titled Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery. In it, Burnaby Now reports that:

This Aug. 7, 2018, courtroom sketch depicts Rick Gates, right, testifying during questioning in the bank fraud and tax evasion trial of Paul Manafort at federal court in Alexandria, Va. U.S. district Judge T.S. Ellis III presides at top right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burnaby Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#1 Aug 14, 2018
Any more negative news you can dredge up, on perhaps the most successful president in US history?
No wonder why the news ratings are plummeting.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#2 Aug 14, 2018
When our country is doing the best, the media is completely negative.
When our country is doing the worst, the media is completely positive.
This corresponds with wether there is a socialist in office, and when there is a conservative in office.

Welcome to 6 1/2 more years of negative reporting, while your life improves dramatically!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2018
There are many fine people ... on both sids! Train the Swamp! Excellent and cheap health care for everyone! I would not be a president that takes time off! I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress! I will appoint a special prosecutor. We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation! The Trump Administration will invest $550 billion to ensure we can export our goods and move our people faster and safer!
And on, and on, and on,and on ....
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Aug 14, 2018
We just saw what capitalist Americans think of Socialists. Now if we can straighten out the Democrats we can have a viable Representative Republic again. I lost perspective about my neighbors, but when push came to shove they stepped up and voted for Capitalism all over again. I am so proud of them. Real Americans come from a special breed of people. None like them anywhere.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Aug 14, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
Any more negative news you can dredge up, on perhaps the most successful president in US history?
No wonder why the news ratings are plummeting.
.......along withe their readership and advertising revenue. The only thing up is red ink.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2018
Spocko wrote:
There are many fine people ... on both sids! Train the Swamp! Excellent and cheap health care for everyone! I would not be a president that takes time off! I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress! I will appoint a special prosecutor. We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation! The Trump Administration will invest $550 billion to ensure we can export our goods and move our people faster and safer!
And on, and on, and on,and on ....
All you got to do is link up your trash talk or do what's easier, admit lying.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#9 Aug 14, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>All you got to do is link up your trash talk or do what's easier, admit lying.
Sorry Bubba, it's on tape ... didn't make it up!
ardith

Tampa, FL

#10 Aug 14, 2018
Trumps inaugural situation was paltry and no one wanted to play his party...because no one wants to get dirty. But somehow, they still managed to spend more money than. President Obama or any other administration. Where did all that money go? Probably into Trump's bank account.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2018
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry Bubba, it's on tape ... didn't make it up!
Gosh, then produce the tapes and their source..........hubba hubba pookie get to it.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#12 Aug 14, 2018
ardith wrote:
Trumps inaugural situation was paltry and no one wanted to play his party...because no one wants to get dirty. But somehow, they still managed to spend more money than. President Obama or any other administration. Where did all that money go? Probably into Trump's bank account.
Obama's coronation cost millions..........of other peoples money. Typical.
Think Again

Peabody, MA

#13 Aug 14, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
Any more negative news you can dredge up, on perhaps the most successful president in US history?
No wonder why the news ratings are plummeting.
Trump should not have any fear of being investigated.

The Clintons were investigated and came through it just fine.

If Trump hasnít done anything, he should welcome the investigation and be sure that he will be exonerated.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2018
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump should not have any fear of being investigated.

The Clintons were investigated and came through it just fine.

If Trump hasnít done anything, he should welcome the investigation and be sure that he will be exonerated.
Clinton's crimes are well documented. A crooked justice department and Lynch has kept indictments from being placed. All good things take time.
Think Again

Peabody, MA

#15 Aug 14, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Clinton's crimes are well documented. A crooked justice department and Lynch has kept indictments from being placed. All good things take time.
If Democrats are so lazy, how did they get so powerful and clever?
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#16 Aug 14, 2018
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump should not have any fear of being investigated.

The Clintons were investigated and came through it just fine.

If Trump hasnít done anything, he should welcome the investigation and be sure that he will be exonerated.
Clinton got impeached. Trumps investigation is based on a fake dossier paid for by socialists.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#17 Aug 14, 2018
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>

If Democrats are so lazy, how did they get so powerful and clever?
By fooling millions of ill informed idiots!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#18 Aug 14, 2018
They might be powerful, but the Democrats are anything but clever. Their people are in the streets shouting, "No border, no wall, no USA at all." Not too smart if you need American voters to cast a vote for you
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Aug 14, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Gosh, then produce the tapes and their source..........hubba hubba pookie get to it.
Oh, you're lazy too ..
RIP

Omaha, NE

#20 Aug 14, 2018
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>

If Democrats are so lazy, how did they get so powerful and clever?
Many political families gained the wealth to launch their political careers as gangster bootleggers. Several recent Presidents of both parties have continued the family practice of drug and gun running even while sitting in the Oval Office. When one considers the wealth and influence the Alcohol Prohibition has bought it can only speculated what political and judicial corruption and influence the current prohibition is reaping. At least now we have for the first time in quite a while, a President who is not guilty of gun running, drug running, and election rigging. No matter what the fake news mainstream media gangsters say.
Clean House

Peabody, MA

#21 Aug 14, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>

By fooling millions of ill informed idiots!
I am so sorry you were fooled.

The only thing Trump has been honest about is his narcissism.

He canít help that, it just oozes from every Tweetstorm.

Everything else is a con job.

The swamp is growing.
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#22 Aug 14, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
Any more negative news you can dredge up, on perhaps the most successful president in US history?
No wonder why the news ratings are plummeting.
wake up its just a dream

join the real world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 15 Mins Ago Trump plan to rollback fuel st... 9 min Impeach the Creep 14
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Tiny Trump 106,743
News Trump's immigrant roundups increasingly net non... 25 min ARIZONA VETERANS 10
News Cosby accusers say they hope he is sentenced to... 1 hr Obamas Purple Lips 2
News Trump's land of delusion 1 hr inbred Genius 6,357
News Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty... 1 hr Big Al 464
News Deputy AG Rosenstein suggested he secretly reco... 1 hr NICK 155