Omarosa releases purported secret rec...

Omarosa releases purported secret recording of Chief of Staff John...

There are 207 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 12, 2018, titled Omarosa releases purported secret recording of Chief of Staff John.... In it, Fox News reports that:

Omarosa Manigault-Newman appeared on 'Meet the Press' on Sunday to promote her new memoir about her time in the Trump administration, which the White House has called untruthful. Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the ex-reality star and former Trump aide who has since acccused the president of racism, on Sunday released what she claimed was a secret recording of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly "threatening" her in the White House Situation Room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Mitt s Rick Santorum Slip

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2018
If she's a "lowlife" then what does that say about the people who worked with her, promoted her, took her with them to the White House? Why didn't they discern whom they were dealing with long before...if she's such a lowlife?

Sort of like the US public voting for Ill Duce Trump. You have to wonder what they were thinking.
Obama Resident Lowlife

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2018
Mitt s Rick Santorum Slip wrote:
If she's a "lowlife" then what does that say about the people who worked with her, promoted her, took her with them to the White House? Why didn't they discern whom they were dealing with long before...if she's such a lowlife?

Sort of like the US public voting for Ill Duce Trump. You have to wonder what they were thinking.
Obama had a list of civilian lowlifes as guests to The White House that are just too many to enumerate on this message board. We could however start with the appearance of Al Sharpton in excess of 85 times for starters.
Obama Resident Lowlife

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2018
He being the resident lowlife goes without saying.
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#4 Aug 13, 2018
Disgruntled former employee back for revenge

Always reliable

Any word on how much this one wants?

Probably another Clinton mole who got caught
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 13, 2018
Obama Resident Lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a list of civilian lowlifes as guests
Is Obama renouncing many of his former confidantes and most ardent supporters - like Sessions and Omarosa and Cohen and Stormy and many others - all of a sudden as "lowlifes," etc?

Your not just avoiding the point, you're too stupid to unnerstan it.
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 13, 2018
"Disgruntled former employee back for revenge"

Ill Duce Trump appears to have an awful lot of 'em. And not just minor players, either. These are the people who have been personally and professional and politically closer to him than anyone else.

Although that long time Trump CFO has not flipped publicly like Cohen has. Yet.
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 13, 2018
Than almost anyone else.... Of course his family is the closest to Ill Duce Trump, closer even than Cohen the apparently not too adept fixer and the CFO.
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#8 Aug 13, 2018
the return of the Philly Blatherbot
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#9 Aug 13, 2018
Low IQ knicker. You just guaranteed a black woman will never be trusted again.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#10 Aug 13, 2018
John Kelly is a lowlife, corrupt, racist pig. He is a worthless pile of shit.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 13, 2018
ardith wrote:
Let's be fair. Kelly would make great fertilizer.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#13 Aug 13, 2018
Not in my yard...there is something malignant about him.
too much

Center Line, MI

#14 Aug 13, 2018
Now the fake news has something new to talk about for the next week.
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#17 Aug 13, 2018
ardith wrote:
You really should register.

Then you can exchange IM with Larry.

He wants you for his love-bucket and you can get out of Ybor City and live with him in his Colorado mansion and drive his Rolls.

Kismet is calling your name girl don't be no shrinking violet
ardith

Tampa, FL

#18 Aug 13, 2018
Fox is the fake news, Alex Jones is fake news, Rush Limbaugh is fake news. Lying liars. The Republican party has nothing else. Every single time they get in front of a camera, all they do is lie.

If you have even one honest bone in your body, you will admit that every single person Trump hired and put in the White House is a lying, compitant grifter who has made most of their money illegally.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#19 Aug 13, 2018
Trump is not my President. For many years I have know what a horrible person he is. If it were not for full time propaganda in this country and Putins help, lowlife Trump would never be president.
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 13, 2018
sly mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
She's scorned and now trump is racist, she's trash
I know you're a white supremacist, but the point is if she is what Ill Duce now says she is then why was he working with her as his TV partner, his "protege," and his White House Liaison for all these years? Why is Ill Duce Trump, by his own characterization of her, such a poor judge of people? And over and over again, from Sessions to Cohen to his corporations' CFO.
Davy

Colby, KS

#23 Aug 13, 2018
Xstain Mullah Aroma wrote:
<quoted text>

I know you're a white supremacist,.
I know you are an ignorant fcktard with many names here
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Aug 13, 2018
sly mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
figure it out , not all working relationships end well, you need to get out more
That's not the point, halfwit.

The point is the things that Ill Duce Trump is saying about her character and her intelligence should have disqualified her from being his "protege" for all these years. Something doesn't add up. Either Ill Duce Trump is lying about her now, or he has some major incapacity to detect "lowlifes" working for him for year after year after year.

Same for Cohen and Stormy and Sessions and the corporations' CFO and others right along with her.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#27 Aug 14, 2018
OK I've heard of this Donald Trump, but who is this omarossa person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 38 min Bongo 110,130
News Honduran migrant group treks north as U.S. call... 46 min Jan2018 102
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 47 min Say What 283
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 57 min aloha shave ice 2,143
News Trump's land of delusion 1 hr NICK 6,405
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr RiccardoFire 11,074
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 2 hr bottlecap 80