Women who accused Donald Trump of sex...

Women who accused Donald Trump of sexual assault 'should be...

There are 67 comments on the Yahoo! story from Dec 10, 2017, titled Women who accused Donald Trump of sexual assault 'should be.... In it, Yahoo! reports that:

'Any woman who has felt violated or mistreated has every right to speak up,' Nikki Haley told current affairs TV programme 'Face the Nation': AP A national reckoning with sexual impropriety has so far seen multiple members of Congress step aside after they were accused of inappropriate behaviour. America's ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, said she was "incredibly proud" of the women who have come forward so far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2017
What religion is she today? Does she know who and what her boss is?
Bad the new Good

Beverly, MA

#2 Dec 11, 2017
These accusations were documented in periodicals before the infamous Trump Bus recording.

So Trump provided the confession after the womenís accounts prove that he did indeed force himself on them, that he was not just bragging.

But what is really so weird is that:

1) Bragging about forcing himself on women is basically saying, he has to force himself on women because they are so disgusted by him.

2) So what a sick thing to brag about. Why are so many folks unable to get that?

ĎGee, I want a leader who has such poor self-esteem that he forces himself on others to get what he wants!í

Is that what folks are looking for in an elected leader, a creep who will stop at nothing to get his way?

This latest statement from his lawyers says a lot: it isnít possible for the President to break a law because he is president.

Seems Trump Thought he could not break any laws because he is Trump.

In the eyes of the people who voted for him that may be true.

How sad that many people exist to do harm to our country and ultimately the world by electing a self confessed serial assaulter to run a country.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#3 Dec 12, 2017
Yes, Trump is a loser who has to force himself on women and Moore is such a pathetic loser he tried to date 14 year old girls when he was 35!

Republicans seem to all be sexual degenerates and perverts, as well as socially inept.
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Dec 14, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
Yes, Trump is a loser who has to force himself on women and Moore is such a pathetic loser he tried to date 14 year old girls when he was 35!

Republicans seem to all be sexual degenerates and perverts, as well as socially inept.
Fool from Canada, wheres the proof? instead of worrying about what is going on in the U.S., you better start with Canada and all the so called new migrants being welcomed with open arms by your sissified PM, Canadian women are in dire straits because weak males like you cant and wont protect them.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Dec 14, 2017
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>Fool from Canada, wheres the proof? instead of worrying about what is going on in the U.S., you better start with Canada and all the so called new migrants being welcomed with open arms by your sissified PM, Canadian women are in dire straits because weak males like you cant and wont protect them.
So Moore himself said that he "asks permission" from the mothers/pimps of his child victims before "dating" them. Just how stupid ARE you?

Yes, our PM Mr. Trudeau can box, for real. How about a charity bout? Trump has experience in the ring acting as a fake promoter in a fake tournament for a fake sport, after all!

Everyone on earth would enjoy watching the "sissified" Mr. Trudeau kick the fat lazy arse of this wimpy dotard buger-fed groping POTUS!

But I suppose Trump is too much of a wimp and sissy to take up such a challenge, eh?

HA HA!
U Cant Handle the Proof

Greenfield, IN

#6 Dec 14, 2017
<quoted text>Fool from Canada, wheres the proof?
Trump was said to walk in on the changing room at the Miss Teen USA to peep at the girls changing. Two former contestants have come forward and said he did that. Trump himself is on tape bragging about this on the Howard Stern show in 2003.

Trump was also recorded bragging about walking up to women and just kissing them during the taping of an Access Hollywood show in 2007. Several of his accusers have stated he did just that to them.

Moore admitted on the Hannity show that he dated underage girls as long as he had their mother's permission. Moore's signature and notes were confirmed on a yearbook and graduation card from two of his accusers.

Local police and mall security are on the record as to Moore being banned from the mall. Police also stated they kept an eye on him at football games and other events since it was known he "hit on teenaged girls".
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#7 Dec 14, 2017
Put these Ladies, and I use the term loosely, in court under oath, or give them lie detector tests. Every man has a right to face their accusers. Or use Billy Clinton's play book. If he is getting the job done, move on.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#8 Dec 14, 2017
Yes, put Donald Trump on trial for these sexual assaults so these women can testify under oath about Donald Trump's sexual assaults!

Good idea!
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#9 Dec 14, 2017
President Trump isn't going anywhere. We need to hold the Republican House, and not let them use a fantasy world to stop MAGA. I don't know of one Democrat that did a damn thing for this country, maybe FDR. All the rest are so slimey. Where were these poor little fools when Clinton was President? Oh, I know. Hillary smeared them, and shut them up. How sweet.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#10 Dec 14, 2017
But Trump's going on trial for his sexual assaults, as you just demanded, right?

Are you drunk or confused, or just plain stupid and dishonest?
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#11 Dec 14, 2017
No one believes these harlots. If the Presidents makes them go to trial where they are under oath they will run like hell. Democrats are not the moral party. Do you really think we don't remember what Bill, and Hillary did to this country?
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#12 Dec 14, 2017
Oh, I see.

You're drunk, confused, plain stupid AND dishonest.

Thanks for clearing that up.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#13 Dec 14, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
But Trump's going on trial for his sexual assaults, as you just demanded, right?

Are you drunk or confused, or just plain stupid and dishonest?
This will never happen since none of the women accusing Trump can prove they were ever in the same room as Trump. More fake news to replace the fake and failing Russian collusion story. You'll buy the next fake mainstream news story and keep repeating it long after it has been disproved. You're just special that way.
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Dec 15, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

So Moore himself said that he "asks permission" from the mothers/pimps of his child victims before "dating" them. Just how stupid ARE you?

Yes, our PM Mr. Trudeau can box, for real. How about a charity bout? Trump has experience in the ring acting as a fake promoter in a fake tournament for a fake sport, after all!

Everyone on earth would enjoy watching the "sissified" Mr. Trudeau kick the fat lazy arse of this wimpy dotard buger-fed groping POTUS!

But I suppose Trump is too much of a wimp and sissy to take up such a challenge, eh?

HA HA!
We have all ready been through the "Trudeau can box" BS, do you remember I told you Trudeau at 45 years of age would have the advantage over Trump at 72? big difference in age there goofball, but Trudeau would definitely win in a slap fight because he has the limp wrist action going, Ive seen the pics of Trudeau walking in a gay parade waving a rainbow flag, that was real manly, by the way was that you beside him wearing the spiked dog collar?
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Dec 15, 2017
U Cant Handle the Proof wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump was said to walk in on the changing room at the Miss Teen USA to peep at the girls changing. Two former contestants have come forward and said he did that. Trump himself is on tape bragging about this on the Howard Stern show in 2003.

Trump was also recorded bragging about walking up to women and just kissing them during the taping of an Access Hollywood show in 2007. Several of his accusers have stated he did just that to them.

Moore admitted on the Hannity show that he dated underage girls as long as he had their mother's permission. Moore's signature and notes were confirmed on a yearbook and graduation card from two of his accusers.

Local police and mall security are on the record as to Moore being banned from the mall. Police also stated they kept an eye on him at football games and other events since it was known he "hit on teenaged girls.
Trump was said to walk in "wheres the proof," Trump also recorded", where can I listen to the recording, "Moore admitted on Hannity" so you listen to Hannity, the age of consent in Al. is 16, "yearbook" the accuser has admitted she wrote things in the yearbook, her lawyer would not turn it over to a writing expert , Moore ruled against her in a 1999 divorce so that should be factored in, she wants revenge. "Moore being banned from the mall has been disputed by other security.
Liberals like yourself has so much hate that you pick and choose, everything you say in public or post can be disputed, you would rather repeat a lie then find the truth.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#16 Dec 15, 2017
Bad the new Good wrote:
These accusations were documented in periodicals before the infamous Trump Bus recording.

So Trump provided the confession after the womenís accounts prove that he did indeed force himself on them, that he was not just bragging.

But what is really so weird is that:

1) Bragging about forcing himself on women is basically saying, he has to force himself on women because they are so disgusted by him.

2) So what a sick thing to brag about. Why are so many folks unable to get that?

ĎGee, I want a leader who has such poor self-esteem that he forces himself on others to get what he wants!í

Is that what folks are looking for in an elected leader, a creep who will stop at nothing to get his way?

This latest statement from his lawyers says a lot: it isnít possible for the President to break a law because he is president.

Seems Trump Thought he could not break any laws because he is Trump.

In the eyes of the people who voted for him that may be true.

How sad that many people exist to do harm to our country and ultimately the world by electing a self confessed serial assaulter to run a country.
Obamma was elected, I dealt with it.
Trump was elected, deal with it.

Just think about how many judges he is replacing, and sleep well.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Dec 15, 2017
<quoted text> Trump was said to walk in "wheres the proof," Trump also recorded", where can I listen to the recording, "Moore admitted on Hannity" so you listen to Hannity, the age of consent in Al. is 16, "yearbook" the accuser has admitted she wrote things in the yearbook, her lawyer would not turn it over to a writing expert , Moore ruled against her in a 1999 divorce so that should be factored in, she wants revenge. "Moore being banned from the mall has been disputed by other security.
Liberals like yourself has so much hate that you pick and choose, everything you say in public or post can be disputed, you would rather repeat a lie then find the truth.
I can admit on tape that I am a ham. That would not be a true statement.

I had someone stare at me once, and I was naked under my cloths.
Yes But

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2017
youll shoot your eye out wrote:
<quoted text>

Obamma was elected, I dealt with it.
Trump was elected, deal with it.

Just think about how many judges he is replacing, and sleep well.
You should be forced to move to North Korea and deal with the fallout from one of Trumpís idiot taunts.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#19 Dec 15, 2017
Yes But wrote:
<quoted text>

You should be forced to move to North Korea and deal with the fallout from one of Trumpís idiot taunts.
Make me buttwheat! Nah,nah,nah,nah,nah.
Grilled by Alred

Hockessin, DE

#20 Dec 15, 2017
Sicko Moore has shamed his State and family..The former slave state is moving forward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Brown declares, 'California will fight thi... 51 min Quirky 36
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr dada 10,421
News Could hard-right Supreme Court haunt GOP? Histo... 1 hr Say What 84
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Jim-ca 100,291
News Trump's land of delusion 1 hr sly mongoose 4,097
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 2 hr Say What 1,020
News Workers in this town may become victims of Trum... 2 hr Smackdown2017 77