Steve Burton To Join Y&R?

There are 4 comments on the Dec 26, 2012, Soap Opera Digest story titled Steve Burton To Join Y&R?. In it, Soap Opera Digest reports that:

In a move that surprises no one, Steve Burton is reportedly on the verge of inking a deal to play a major role on Y&R, mere months after exiting GH, his daytime home for 21 years, reports TV Guide .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soap Opera Digest.

Brittney

Morganton, NC

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I think that it is crazy I loved him as Jason and young and the restless is so boring I will not be Watching it at all. I have a feeling he will lose a lot of fans if he does this, people feel betrayed
Bonnie

Albertville, AL

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Let him move on if that is what he wants to do. I never watch Y&R but I wish him well. Who knows, I might tune in just to see him in a different role. I don't feel betrayed, it's business. Maybe now GH will replace him or at least officially kill him off and have a funeral that will honor the character of Jason. He and the fans deserve a better send off that what he / we got.
anw

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone know what name he playing in y&r ?
amw

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Is his name on the show dylan or matt. And he look he know avery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... 9 hr lol 18
News Madonna still going strong despite recent negat... 10 hr Ralph Franklin III 1
News New Cosby accuser: 'Do you remember me?' 12 hr Local 4
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker 13 hr Paris Barker 2
News Cambridge News published TV Review: Safe House ... 14 hr Privileges 1
News She's got legs! Jennifer Aniston reveals enviab... 15 hr Noushin 1
News Tom Cruise, 52, will play husband of Marry Me a... Sat winwintsang 2
More from around the web