Republicans launch preemptive attack ...

Republicans launch preemptive attack ad on actress Ashley Judd

There are 3 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Republicans launch preemptive attack ad on actress Ashley Judd. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republicans launched a political ad in Kentucky this week attacking actress Ashley Judd as a "Hollywood liberal" even though she has not yet decided to run for the U.S. Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Hank

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
What happens when good Christian southern girls embrace the sick Hollywood lifestyle and start spreading their legs for money in front of camera's? They turn into Ashley Judd.
They turn in abortion funding, US Constitution hating, pedophile excusing perverts like Ashley Judd.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Way to go Carl Rove!!!
You launch your pre-emptive attack.
It will almost certainly secure her victory.
If she even runs.
He just loves spending other people's money right.
Way to go Carl!!!
You are the man!!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#4 Oct 23, 2013
The actress is the dumbest b!tch of the entire universe, these women better not turn towards her vile views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min anonz 42,164
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 2 min Trump is a joke 1,371
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 6 min Trump is a joke 16
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 7 min size does matter 264
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 8 min Trump is a joke 24
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 11 min Trump is a joke 1,150
News Donald Trump pauses for a water break 12 min anonz 132
More from around the web