From Supreme Court to top entertainers, Latinos take on bigger role in Obama's 2nd inaugural

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 20, 2013, titled From Supreme Court to top entertainers, Latinos take on bigger role in Obama's 2nd inaugural. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Latinos are taking a more prominent role in President Barack Obama's second inauguration, from the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice swearing in the vice president to a star-studded celebration of Latino culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Why not? The Jerk-In-Chief gives them taxpayer funded freebies and amnesty to the illegals.

So what's the big news story here?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#3 Dec 12, 2013
I wish anyone who supports this illegal cr@p need to jump off a bridge and end it now!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics 4 hr Will Dockery 42
News Actor Randolph Mantooth visits Greater Utica 10 hr No One Cares 4
News Bristol Palin shares son Instagram pic on day o... 12 hr Tazo 1
News David Letterman's 33-year journey from cult her... Sat Neville Thompson 7
News On his 757, Donald Trump dishes about Rand Paul... Fri Tazo 1
News TV miniseries 'Texas Rising' takes big-screen a... Fri Sterkfontein Swar... 1
What is the one thing you feel would improve To... Fri NorCal Native 1,388
More from around the web