Largest maker of bump stocks will sto...

Largest maker of bump stocks will stop accepting orders

There are 997 comments on the The Tribune story from Apr 18, 2018, titled Largest maker of bump stocks will stop accepting orders. In it, The Tribune reports that:

The largest manufacturer of bump stocks, which allow semi-automatic weapons to fire rapidly like automatic firearms, announced Wednesday that it will stop taking orders and shut down its website next month. The announcement comes about a month after President Donald Trump said his administration would "ban" bump stocks, which he said "turn legal weapons into illegal machines."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune.

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2018
Good. This is progress.

Since: Apr 18

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 20, 2018
This is good news "Trump is a Joke" We need to make gun makers accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#4 Apr 20, 2018
Am I suppose to congratulate the company for making more money in one month, than they could have made in 4? What a bunch of f-ing, low life pigs.

Since: Mar 17

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2018
The Green Watchdog wrote:
This is good news "Trump is a Joke" We need to make gun makers accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country.
Why don't we make the people who actually committed the act responsible? Or is that too novel of a concept for you?
Say What

Anderson, IN

#6 Apr 20, 2018
Should we make distillers accountable for drunk drivers or the vehicle manufacturer? Or are firearm and firearm accessory manufacturers the only ones that should be held responsible for someone using their product in a reckless manner?
ardith

Tampa, FL

#7 Apr 20, 2018
We all know bump stocks help more people kill more people...if NRA supporters are killed by those bump stocks, I am fine with that.

Lawton, OK

#8 Apr 20, 2018
ardith wrote:
We all know bump stocks help more people kill more people...if NRA supporters are killed by those bump stocks, I am fine with that.
And that makes you any better than any of the a@@wipes that actually comitted those horrific acts, how?

Lawton, OK

#9 Apr 20, 2018
FormerParatrooper wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don't we make the people who actually committed the act responsible? Or is that too novel of a concept for you?
Because, it would make too much sense. Especially for someone that doesn't know the first thing about firearms.

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
A bump stock has been used in a mass shooting once in a row. You guys go after everything firearm.Never after the criminals, and more importantly you never push to have current laws enforced. I am OK if criminals are killed by a firearm that happens to have a bumps stocks.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Apr 21, 2018
No, those that do the crime, should do the time.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#12 Apr 21, 2018
Will you hold criminals accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country?
Will you hold doctors accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country?
Will you hold auto makers accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country?
Will you hold drug makers accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country?
Will you hold pool makers accountable for the slaughter of the innocent people in this country?

GWD, you and your anti-gun buddies feel free to add to the list.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#13 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
Am I suppose to congratulate the company for making more money in one month, than they could have made in 4? What a bunch of f-ing, low life pigs.
Oil companies, airlines, drug companies, Apple, Samsung, etc.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#14 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
Asinine statement like this is why people and especially your friends know you're an a$$hat.
Get Out

Morehead City, NC

#15 Apr 21, 2018
Typical, donít you think they should hold the criminal accountable first? Can you imagine what could be accomplished if they enforced the current gun laws?
Say What

Anderson, IN

#16 Apr 21, 2018
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>

Typical, donít you think they should hold the criminal accountable first? Can you imagine what could be accomplished if they enforced the current gun laws?
Then they couldn't pizz and moan about gun owners. That's why they don't push to enforce the current laws. They want to keep piling new laws on, not enforcing the new ones either and then claim the only option is confiscation. Greenie didn't get the memo and jumped the gun.

Since: Apr 18

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 21, 2018
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, you are correct. I will support our politicians, government in enforcement.

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#18 Apr 22, 2018
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct. I will support our politicians, government in enforcement.
Have you contacted your federal, state and local politicians asking them to author or support the gun control legislation you want? Have you contacted your federal, state and local politicians asking them to author or support legislation to force enforcement of our current gun control laws?

I am sure you are not equally zealous with the enforcing current laws request. You want control of firearm owners not the criminals who misuse firearms.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#19 Apr 22, 2018
It's hard to imagine life without bump stocks.

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2018
ardith wrote:
One incident and your painties are in a bind? Yet I have seen no cry from your types about actually holding people responsible for their actions, just banning things.

And you wonder why your in the minority opinion?
Say What

Anderson, IN

#21 Apr 22, 2018
Big Al wrote:
It's hard to imagine life without bump stocks.
Welcome back.

It is hard to imagine life without shoe laces too. They will do the same thing. What isn't hard to imagine is what life would be like if we enforced our current gun laws as they are written.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some Democrats warn of dangers of election over... 5 min CodeTalker 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min NICK 106,317
News Trump says it's 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh ass... 8 min CodeTalker 51
News We're in crazytown: Explosive quotes from book ... 9 min ardith 501
News Trump's land of delusion 9 min NICK 6,234
News Deputy AG Rosenstein suggested he secretly reco... 10 min jtkluempers 35
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 18 min Vice Versa 1,195