Jackman in line for Golden Globe

Jan 12, 2013 Full story: Yahoo!

Hugh Jackman is set to get his Oscar campaign back on track with a Golden Globe win after playing bridesmaid to Daniel Day-Lewis. The Australian actor has had to sit back and watch the transcendent Day-Lewis, playing American Civil War hero and 16th US president Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's biopic Lincoln, dominate the first few weeks of ... (more)

Read more

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#2 Jan 13, 2013
I'm big Les Miz fan. Saw one of first performances in LA in 86 so when I heard about oz jackman starring as valjean I was disappointed. Just resent any anti-American Australian in movies. Watched pirated version last night and came away impressed. Nice work Hugh.
Devon

Australia

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I knew you were a phag
Anonymous

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#4 Jan 14, 2013
If you think Grace`s story is amazing..., 1 weak-ago my cousins girlfriend basically also got a cheque for $4874 just sitting there a fourty hour month from their apartment and the're co-worker's mother`s neighbour did this for five months and easily made over $4874 in there spare time On there computer. use the information on this address...=======bit90.com==== ======

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... 2 hr Sleepingboy 4
News Trump: Cruz's Canada birth is a 'hurdle' for Wh... 9 hr barefoot2626 101
News Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's Celebr... 18 hr Happy 4
News Bill Cosby Ejects Heckler From Show Mon nakedwarrior 1
News Julia Roberts and Husband Danny Moder in Therapy Sun Weeze 1
News Hugh Jackman teases last 'Wolverine' outing on ... Mar 29 Marvel Comic Reader 1
News 5 Reasons to Love Bill Murray - and Not Just Be... Mar 29 Justabystander 1
More from around the web