John Kerry: Donald Trump 'clearly doe...

John Kerry: Donald Trump 'clearly doesn't understand America'

There are 236 comments on the Washington Times story from Sep 9, 2018, titled John Kerry: Donald Trump 'clearly doesn't understand America'. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Former Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said President Trump 's recently lamenting the indictments of two Republican congressmen so close to the midterm elections demonstrates that Mr. Trump doesn't understand America or how the country's justice system is supposed to work. Mr. Kerry said Mr. Trump chastised Attorney General Jeff Sessions for "following the law" after the Justice Department recently announced charges being brought against GOP Reps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Kasick of Pancakes

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 9, 2018
"John Kerry: Donald Trump 'clearly doesn't understand America'"

That's just unhinged, aspirational, liberal happy talk. Clearly half the Americans who vote in Presidential elections basically worship the fake promises and bully pulpit tweets and racist dog whistles and spur of the moment / irrational decision making and thoroughly considered, hard right agenda.

Kerry is claiming "America" embraces liberal rather than fascistic values. He's out to lunch.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#2 Sep 9, 2018
lurch needs to see how his pal jane fonda is doing. Hanoi jane
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2018
Maybe he can ask James Taylor to sing, Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight, to him and make it all better.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#4 Sep 10, 2018
Kasick of Pancakes wrote:
"John Kerry: Donald Trump 'clearly doesn't understand America'"

That's just unhinged, aspirational, liberal happy talk. Clearly half the Americans who vote in Presidential elections basically worship the fake promises and bully pulpit tweets and racist dog whistles and spur of the moment / irrational decision making and thoroughly considered, hard right agenda.

Kerry is claiming "America" embraces liberal rather than fascistic values. He's out to lunch.
Yes, for Corrupt Donald Trump and his groupies, fascist values are American values.

But they are a minority, thank goodness.
Fundie Fatwass Decree

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 10, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, for Corrupt Donald Trump and his groupies, fascist values are American values.

I believe those Americans are a minority but only by a couple of million out of the 150 million or so who vote, so I believe you're a congenital idiot.

Also, since you haven't noticed, they're not a minority as reflected by state legislatures, state governorships, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, the White House.

Other than that, you're SPOT ON!
Tax Returns Please

Beverly, MA

#6 Sep 10, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Not enough of a minority.

There were enough to get his sorry butt into the White House so he could spend his weekends at his own clubs on the taxpayer’s dime.

Getting rid of his clan is going to be very challenging.

These folks still hang onto every word he screams at his rallies and eat up his tweets.

No matter how outlandish the lies, these folks still believe him.

It has become a cult.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#7 Sep 10, 2018
On the contrary, Hanoi John, the President understands Americans very well. He is doing exactly what they sent him to Washington to do. They love him, and they will reward him with a lot of new Republicans in the House, and Senate in November.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Sep 11, 2018
Fundie Fatwass Decree wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe those Americans are a minority but only by a couple of million out of the 150 million or so who vote, so I believe you're a congenital idiot.

Also, since you haven't noticed, they're not a minority as reflected by state legislatures, state governorships, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, the White House.

Other than that, you're SPOT ON!
Yes, in your deranged fantasies, America is a fascist nation! We know, we know.....
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Sep 11, 2018
Tax Returns Please wrote:
<quoted text>

Not enough of a minority.

There were enough to get his sorry butt into the White House so he could spend his weekends at his own clubs on the taxpayer’s dime.

Getting rid of his clan is going to be very challenging.

These folks still hang onto every word he screams at his rallies and eat up his tweets.

No matter how outlandish the lies, these folks still believe him.

It has become a cult.
Yes, the infantile willingness to believe obvious lies on the part of the Trump Groupies is very odd for a democracy.

Canadians are amazed at how many Americans have been stupid enough to fall for Trump's cons.
Rev Don Wildmoan

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 11, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in your deranged fantasies, America is a fascist nation! We know, we know.....
That's not what I said, cretin. I said those people are a minority of Americans who vote...but only by a couple of million.

If America is not significantly fascist, however, you will be able to explain how Ill Duce Trump - who is a "joke," you post - is President.

Okay, stupid? Be sure to be as dumb as possible. Set a record.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone remember John Kerry's disinformation immediately after 9/11/2001? His positions regarding those attacks have changed almost as many times as his stories about giving himself Purple Hearts for tracking down a completely disabled Vietcong and shooting him in the head, then using men never setting a foot in Vietnam to claim they were soldiers having committed gross war crimes against the do-gooder Communists Kerry (in uniform!) met in Paris, where he conspired against his own countrymen.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Sep 11, 2018
John Kerry is a coward. I still remember when he ran for President, floating around the Bay on that little thing with the big sail. He though he was so cool, but everyone was laughing at him. I so wish he could run against President Trump. Trump would have him for Breakfast!!
Say What

Dalton, GA

#14 Sep 11, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
On the contrary, Hanoi John, the President understands Americans very well. He is doing exactly what they sent him to Washington to do. They love him, and they will reward him with a lot of new Republicans in the House, and Senate in November.
HA HA. LOL.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 Sep 12, 2018
Pour some katsup on it and people will devour it.
reality

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 12, 2018
No dear, it is you that don't understand! You live in your happy , rich little fantasy world. Come down south for once and get a clue
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#18 Sep 12, 2018
Hanoi John just admitted he went behind the President's back, and tried to broker a deal with the enemy,, Iran that the President didn't even know about. Three times. I am not sure, but if there isn't a law against that kind of behavior there sure as hell should be. I would really like to know how these loser Democrats think they can negotiate with the enemy without the President of the United States permission. That moron, Hanoi John, should have to get permission to use the bathroom by himself. Ask him about his Purple Hearts.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#19 Sep 12, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Hanoi John just admitted he went behind the President's back, and tried to broker a deal with the enemy,, Iran that the President didn't even know about. Three times. I am not sure, but if there isn't a law against that kind of behavior there sure as hell should be. I would really like to know how these loser Democrats think they can negotiate with the enemy without the President of the United States permission. That moron, Hanoi John, should have to get permission to use the bathroom by himself. Ask him about his Purple Hearts.
Post a link where it says he went behind Obamas back to do it. You cant. Right wing BS.
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2018
That will be FIRST ROUND KNOCK OUT. will love to see that.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#21 Sep 12, 2018
SW,, it was in all the newspapers a few days ago. I am sure it made it a Georgia paper. Or maybe not.
reality

Dallas, TX

#22 Sep 13, 2018
Rev Don Wildmoan wrote:
That's not what I said, cretin. I said those people are a minority of Americans who vote...but only by a couple of million.

If America is not significantly fascist, however, you will be able to explain how Ill Duce Trump - who is a "joke," you post - is President.

Okay, stupid? Be sure to be as dumb as possible. Set a record.
You say it perfectly and Yes he is the president still. I can still hear the whining from Election Day. And they wonder why everyone hid who they were voting for. Clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 12 min Aerostar P601 2,666
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 32 min CZars_R_US 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 37 min Jim-ca 121,012
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 44 min Levis 2,332
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 50 min dada 11,914
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 1 hr Annie Oakly 150
News Presidents club assembles for Bush funeral, Tru... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 288