Madonna booed after touting Obama in ...

Madonna booed after touting Obama in La. Concert

There are 114 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Madonna booed after touting Obama in La. Concert. In it, USA Today reports that:

Madonna drew boos and triggered a walkout by several concertgoers after she touted President Obama on her "MDNA Tour" in New Orleans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Oct 28, 2012
Madonna called Obama a Black Muslim and there's no outcry by the liberal MSM over that comment. Madonna seems to not have learned that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, a 3rd party candidate then. The Democrats were split then on how to preserve slavery which is how Republican Lincoln pulled off a victory because Republicans believed in freedom and respect for All Life from the moment that party was founded. Republicans were the party that stopped the wars started by the Democrats. Now it seems both parties have lost their way on that issue.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Oct 28, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
. Sununu went after General Colin Powell for endorsing Obama
. Fox News go after Candy Crowley of CNN for fact-checking Romney
. This is too much! In America, nobody can publicly support a sitting president just because the man is a Negro?
. Republicans are the new Nazi and are very dangerous!
What is next? Are supremacists supporting Romney going to round-up Obama Supporters and Gas them a la Hitler??????
. What the Falk with them GOP bullies?

OH: O 49% R 49%...

MN: O 47% R 44%...

Adopts tone of challenger...

DES MOINES REGISTER Endorses Romney...

R 51% O 46%...

R 50% O 47%...

R 49% O 48%...
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#24 Oct 28, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There were tens of millions of homeowners and tens of millions more savers that have taken a beaten the last four years that are a hefty part of that 99%. Perhaps you were not affected and are blinded by that fact. if in the last 9 days a promise of ten thousand dollars a year for the next four years for those affected given back to them would guarantee a vote for the progressive Dems. Call it QE middle class.
. The Stock and Housing Markets crashed as Cheney was leaving office

. Under Obama:
1. Stock Market up 100%
2. Housing up 14%
3. GDP up 2%
4. American recovery plans outpaced European's plans big-time!

Obama's Economic policies beat European's Austerity recovery plan. So, the Negro Obama had a better handle on the Economy than those European leaders....
Republicans plan is to transfer economic power from the People to the Corporations... and turn the People into slaves...(Corporations to Americans: If you don't do as I say, you are fired!)
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Oct 28, 2012
ahhhh the aged one shaking her wrinkled derriere for obama, glad I missed it, geriatric stage antics from over the hill slutz are not my forte
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#28 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
. Under Obama:
1. Stock Market up 100%
2. Housing up 14%
3. GDP up 2%
Obama's Economic policies beat European's Austerity recovery plan. So, the Negro Obama had a better handle on the Economy than those European leaders....
Republicans plan is to transfer economic power from the People to the Corporations... and turn the People into slaves...(Corporations to Americans: If you don't do as I say, you are fired!)
The Stock Market crashed in the Spring of the year 2000. Clinton was President. The Housing collapse was delayed for years and was much worse because of the insane laws passed to give idiots who never paid a dime back in debts....mortgages! On that issue Bush warned the congress a multitude of times to clean it up. After what he did i am not a W fan. But there is no innocent progressive politicians involved in the American fiasco. this is my belief. Whether you agree or not. there are several ways for us to go.... When the national police state takes control, I hope they go for their brown shirts to eliminate competition. And hope they offer me and others who warned, positions to hunt their azzes down as they leave Dodge. I may not like what we will live in, but I will like getting the ones who did the work to grease the elitists control. And the elitists know this. They get near novice people with a goal of getting the so called brother traitors back for what the new realities are. Knowing that they are under world government control and their venom dedicated to those who caused it and are fleeing the ship as their service is no longer needed. After all, Madonna is near senior citizen ans is passed off as a sexy 20 year old. A true American who lives overseas!
Otis B Driftwood

West Sayville, NY

#29 Oct 28, 2012
Benghazi cover-up scandal has Obama surrogates appearing all over the news media this morning looking like cats trying to bury sh it on a marble floor.
Obama_Bin_Lyin

Zion, IL

#30 Oct 28, 2012
Liberalism and Communism is now dying out in America!

WATCH: The Lying, Dying, Liberal Communist Agenda in America
http://www.cross.tv/81390

-word-
ivyawe

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Oct 28, 2012
Good.

Obama is the killing machine...

http://www.phillyrecord.com/2012/10/planned-p...

O'Yeah!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#32 Oct 28, 2012
Bill Maher has a word to describe her.
Gravediggers

United States

#33 Oct 28, 2012
It's not racist to vote against Obama!

People can HAVE A Different political philosophy.

Marco Rubio HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE in Miami/Dade voting!

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Gravediggers

United States

#34 Oct 28, 2012
Just do not like the Obama lying on Benghazi and will include Hillary in that mix!

Apparently, Obama WAS in the Situation Room watching the ATTACK REAL TIME!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10...

(now, the public is WAITING for reporters to ASK President Obama if he watched the Benghazi attack real time...just like he watched the Bin Laden attack REAL TIME!

Ya, gotta KNOW that if Charlene Lamb, deputy assistant Secretary of State, TESTIFIED UNDER OATH THAT SHE WAS WATCHING REAL TIME, so was the White House and Obama!

http://www.whatthefolly.com/2012/10/11/transc...

DON'T LIE! Mr. President, DON'T LIE TO US!

People can understand death in dangerous, unstable countries, but people can'T stand LIARS!

Atlanta, GA

#35 Oct 28, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
It's not racist to vote against Obama!
People can HAVE A Different political philosophy.
Marco Rubio HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE in Miami/Dade voting!
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Yeah!
That's what Romney Campaign says.
Romney's campaign's Co-chair calls General Colin Powell a racist for supporting Obama. Also added they admired folks who vote for candidates of their own race.

. Romney Camp is playing the race card, counting of the fact that the Majority in America are Whites like Romney....

Atlanta, GA

#36 Oct 28, 2012
Yeah!
That's what Romney Campaign says.
Romney's campaign Co-chair calls General Colin Powell a racist for supporting Obama.
Also added they admired folks who vote for candidates of their own race.

. Romney Camp is playing the race-card, counting on the fact that the Majority in America are Whites like Romney....

. Obama's side never talk about voters' race. Romney's side and Fox News play the race-card everyday...
Ross

Summerfield, FL

#37 Oct 28, 2012
Madonna and odummy are two of a kind...both are low life trash.

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#38 Oct 28, 2012
She shoulda been booed. When I go to a concert I want to hear Madge sing, not give me a lecture on who to vote for.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#39 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
. Under Obama:
1. Stock Market up 100%
2. Housing up 14%
3. GDP up 2%
What economic policies? LMAO

You mean the Bush tax cuts that nobama extended twice? Y'know the one that top economists said kept the recession from getting deeper. Don't forget the republican house that put the brakes on nobam'as spendathon!!

Well done, President Bush.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40 Oct 28, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
OH: O 49% R 49%...
RCP Average 10/18 - 10/25 ---- 48.2 46.3 Obama +1.9
Cincinnati Enquirer/Ohio News 10/18 - 10/23 1015 LV 3.1 49 49 Tie
Purple Strategies 10/23 - 10/25 600 LV 4.0 46 44 Obama +2
CNN/Opinion Research 10/23 - 10/25 741 LV 3.5 50 46 Obama +4
ARG 10/23 - 10/25 600 LV 4.0 49 47 Obama +2
Rasmussen Reports 10/23 - 10/23 750 LV 4.0 48 48 Tie
Time 10/22 - 10/23 783 LV 3.0 49 44 Obama +5
SurveyUSA 10/20 - 10/22 609 LV 4.1 47 44 Obama +3
Suffolk 10/18 - 10/21 600 LV 4.0 47 47 Tie
PPP (D) 10/18 - 10/20 532 LV 4.3 49 48 Obama +1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41 Oct 28, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Apparently, Obama WAS in the Situation Room watching the ATTACK REAL TIME!
Sure he was! Just ask Glenn Beck!
Cowboy Up

Albuquerque, NM

#42 Oct 28, 2012
Another Limousine Liberal that thinks people care what they think.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#43 Oct 28, 2012
Cowboy Up wrote:
Another Limousine Liberal that thinks people care what they think.
You seem to care! LOLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min xzbv 41,853
News GOP closer to big win with House tax vote; Sena... 30 min CodeTalker 46
News What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... (Oct '14) 43 min Quirky 15
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 1 hr Mick 215
News Donald Trump pauses for a water break 2 hr OneWomynRiot 104
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... (Jan '17) 5 hr C Kersey 21
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 7 hr freebird 31
More from around the web