Ivana Trump Says Donald's Not Racist,...

Ivana Trump Says Donald's Not Racist, Just Confused

There are 42 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jan 15, 2018, titled Ivana Trump Says Donald's Not Racist, Just Confused. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Ivana Trump on Monday denied her ex-husband is racist after he reportedly called Haiti and African nations " shithole countries ." "I don't think Donald is racist at all," the president's first wife told "Good Morning Britain."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sour Grapes

Patchogue, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2018
Ivana's not confused, just jealous.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2018
Maybe Trump isn't racist after all. It's more likely that he doesn't care about any poor and suffering people.
God Save the Queen

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2018
If Trump is confused, he shouldn’t BE a President!

This experiment has failed.

Bring back the monarchy.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Jan 15, 2018
Confused, racist, senile.....it's all just an unfitness to serve. Toss this chump Trump

Jackson, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2018
Settle down everyone. Trump is a "stable genius". He said so.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2018
God Save the Queen wrote:
If Nancy Pelosi can be Senate Minority Leader (in her deeply confused state), then Trump can be President.

When asked what she thinks about the President, Nancy always replies, "I can't stand that George Bush."

And when informed with a whisper that Donald Trump is the President now, Nancy replies, "I can't stand that Donald Bush!"
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 15, 2018
Absolutely no reason he couldn't be both - and his tweetery clearly indicates he is. The 's--thole' comment was vile, vulgar, and clearly racist, since he singles out Africa for opprobrium and saltues the 'good, whilte' folk of Norway.

As if a Norwegian would be dumb enough to emigrate to THIS s---thole...
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 15, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

If Nancy Pelosi can be Senate Minority Leader (in her deeply confused state), then Trump can be President.

When asked what she thinks about the President, Nancy always replies, "I can't stand that George Bush."

And when informed with a whisper that Donald Trump is the President now, Nancy replies, "I can't stand that Donald Bush!"
If you could say something intelligent, then it would be a miracle.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#9 Jan 15, 2018
mr gleeble wrote:
Absolutely no reason he couldn't be both - and his tweetery clearly indicates he is. The 's--thole' comment was vile, vulgar, and clearly racist, since he singles out Africa for opprobrium and saltues the 'good, whilte' folk of Norway.

It was Democrat Durbin who made the vile, vulgar and clearly racist 's--it hole' comment.
If Africa is so good, why would they be dumb enough to emigrat to THIS s--thole (as you call AMERICA)?
Come to think of it, why are you still here?
Let Us Be Clear

Beverly, MA

#10 Jan 15, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

Nancy doesn’t have the codes to launch rockets.
Gov Corbutt of the Joke

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jan 15, 2018
Meanwhile, the far right in Norway is trying to pass legislation requiring all of Norway's black and brown citizens to emigrate to the US....

See, the far right in Europe, at least, takes Ill Duce Trump's words seriously.
Cordwainer Trout

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2018
Durbin's accusation of the word used turns out to be another falsehood from that proven liar. He now says he retains his "interpretation" of what was said.

Press and media continue to pander disinformation, as do nutters in social media.
Gov Corbutt of the Joke

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jan 15, 2018
"'I don’t think Donald is racist at all,' the president's first wife told 'Good Morning Britain.''Sometimes he says these things which are silly, or he doesn't really mean them ... but he's definitely not racist, I'm sure of that.'”

Translation: She knows her ex husband slept with a lot of black women. In fact, imo, he would always tease her by saying, "Ivana sleep with a black woman." That was not a demand for a threesome, it was a pun.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#15 Jan 16, 2018
mr gleeble wrote:

Harv, Norway is full of beautiful blondes with big tits, Africa is full of disease, dysentery, AIDS, fat women that weigh 260, eat 8 times a day and always smell like bacon. Which do you prefer?

Roswell, GA

#16 Jan 16, 2018
God Save the Queen wrote:

This experiment has failed.

Bring back the monarchy.
you want michelle back? tell her to run with Oprah, it'll be a cakewalk.
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 16, 2018
Let Us Be Clear wrote:
<quoted text>

She’s too mentally unstable to be in the same room with them, she thinks Putin is invading North Korea, remember, that’s why we elected Trump.
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jan 16, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

Harv, Norway is full of beautiful blondes with big tits, Africa is full of disease, dysentery, AIDS, fat women that weigh 260, eat 8 times a day and always smell like bacon. Which do you prefer?
I doubt Harvey ever left the county he was born in, I've been to some of the sheet holes in question, they are sheet holes, the stench would knock you off your feet.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#19 Jan 16, 2018
Let Us Be Clear wrote:
<quoted text>

And thank God neither does Hillary.

Jackson, MO

#20 Jan 16, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>

you want michelle back? tell her to run with Oprah, it'll be a cakewalk.
Ahh, the days when the First Lady of our nation didn't speak in broken English.

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 16, 2018
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Ahh, the days when the First Lady of our nation didn't speak in broken English.
so, do you prefer blondes with big tits, or blacks with big legs, ghetto booty, thick lips and big flat noses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Cat 121,484
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 19 min dada 11,973
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 32 min obviously 111
News Federal judge rules that the Affordable Care Ac... 34 min Hilleyfartsonbill 2
News US Supreme Court chief issues rare rebuke to Do... 41 min Trump is a joke 103
News Ex-Trump lawyer: Hush money paid over election ... 45 min Trump is a joke 1
News Reports: Federal prosecutors probe Trump inaugu... 47 min Trump is a joke 1