Mark Wahlberg motivated by double dut...

Mark Wahlberg motivated by double duty as actor, producer on 'Broken City'

There are 1 comment on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Mark Wahlberg motivated by double duty as actor, producer on 'Broken City'. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Still enjoying the success of the uproarious summer comedy "Ted," Mark Wahlberg is back with a crime thriller filled with political intrigue with "Broken City" -- proving once again that the prolific actor is unwilling to settle for any one genre as continues to navigate through his very successful career on the big screen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Haven't seen "Broken...", but his last few films have been pitiful IMO.
...and I'm a fan.
eg: The Fighter, and Departed were quite good, and he was equally so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tech firms' encryption foe struggles for U.S. S... 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 3
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 5 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
News News 9 Mins Ago White House says feds doing the... 7 min INFIDEL 50
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 8 min TRUMP FAN 285
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 10 min Broken records 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min Memo From Turner 7,526
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 14 min Responsibility 18
More from around the web