Hugh Jackman to launch own film festival

Jun 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Express India

Jobs Commodities Automobiles Insurance Real Estate Travel & Tourism Health & Pharma Lifestyle Media Power Telecom Infotech Retail Infrastructure Editor's Picks London: 'X-Men' actor Hugh Jackman is all set to launch New York's first short film festival in a bid to give aspiring filmmakers the chance to land their big break.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
LoganXXX

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Hugh is an awesome dude! Can't wait for "The Wolverine." I heard a rumor that Jackman might play the lead role of Lex Luther-like anti hero Gabe Grant in Legacy's, action comedy, superhero film "The Guardians." The script can be found online and tells the story of a group of villains that must team up to stop a Justice League like superteam from secretly taking over the world! The script was really, really fun and Jackman would own the role!
HUGH JACKMAN STEALS CHILD

Driggs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hugh Jackman and Deborah Lee Furness are child nappers ! Few know about the open adoption agreement Hugh and Deborah had with their now adopted child Oscar’s biological mother. Hugh and Deborah promised an open adoption and then broke their promise while taking the child back to Australia with them. The biological mother in her greatest despair committed suicide.

Hugh Jackman one of Hollywoods doting dads? One of your favorite famous dads? Perhaps he will not be now that you all know the truth about how Hugh and his wife Deborah Lee Furness pulled a fast one on one of their adopted children’s mothers.

I wonder how Deborah Lee Furness would feel if she had a child of her own and some “famous” couple did that to her? I wonder if she would go on tooting her horn about how much she does for orphans all over the world, or toots her and Hugh’s horns about how many millions they donate to orphans?

All the millions they ever could give will never bring back Oscar’s biological mother. Oscar will never see his mother again, and his mother has been permanently deprived of experiencing all the joys of what a mother should experience with her child, courtesy of famous dad Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborah Lee Furness, who are hypocrites that steal a child away from it’s mother.

The adoption took place in the United States, then shortly after Hugh and Deborah had the child, they fled back to Australia and announced to the mother of Oscar that Oscar would not be coming back.

The young mother then killed herself. Is this how so called “humanitarian” Hugh Jackman portrays himself as some super dad who actually loves people? Where is that love in such a selfish act?

How can Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborah Lee Furness live with themselves knowing they engaged in such a vile selfish act?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••