Rep. Devin Nunes: Indictment of Russi...

Rep. Devin Nunes: Indictment of Russians leaves out targeting of GOP

There are 18 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 15, 2018, titled Rep. Devin Nunes: Indictment of Russians leaves out targeting of GOP. In it, Fox News reports that:

Special Counsel Mueller indicts 12 Russian officers for election meddling before Trump-Putin summit; Rep. Devin Nunes reacts on 'Sunday Morning Futures.' This is a rush transcript from "Sunday Morning Futures," July 15, 2018. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2018
According to this there are "significant differences" between what Ms Lisa is testifying to than what the disgraced FBI Agent adulterer had to say for himself. Maybe because she is a lawyer, and doesn't fall under the instructions of FBI not to talk. Hmm. The plot thickens. What if we discover this whole thing really is a nothing burger millions, and millions of dollars later. Hang all of them.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#2 Jul 15, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
According to this there are "significant differences" between what Ms Lisa is testifying to than what the disgraced FBI Agent adulterer had to say for himself. Maybe because she is a lawyer, and doesn't fall under the instructions of FBI not to talk. Hmm. The plot thickens. What if we discover this whole thing really is a nothing burger millions, and millions of dollars later. Hang all of them.
Last time Mueller indicted Russians Mueller fled the court when they showed up to confront the Russian Collusion Hoax. Next time Russians show up to court Mueller will likely leave the country. We can only hope Obama, and Hillary will flee with him. It will save the taxpayers the expense of prosecution and imprisonment.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Jul 15, 2018
This is such a farce. In the beginning everyone thought there might be something to it, but 2 years later, and still nothing but Russians? It's a crock of crap.
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2018
I like Mueller. He looks like Heinrich Himmler. A class act all the way.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2018
All the people saying the President should have told Putin this, or told Putin that, are not the President. It was clear to me if not to you that the President doesn't trust Putin, and will keep a close eye on him. Brennan said what he did is treason, like selling our Uranium to Russia? Yes, that is what miss Hillary did, or maybe we should be reminded that not to long ago, Brennan, the man in charge of Intelligence under Obama was, and likely still is a member of the Communist Party, so shut up.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#6 Jul 16, 2018
trump is traitor and his time will come putin owns the disgusting orange lump
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2018
Say What wrote:
trump is traitor and his time will come putin owns the disgusting orange lump
Trump is indeed a traitor of the New World Order. That's why we love him. And by WE, I mean the American People, who I speak for.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#8 Jul 16, 2018
Stupid Democrats have been predicting the President's exit since before he ran for office when he just announced. The more they say it the dumber they look. He isn't going anywhere, and they know it. He will still be in office when we need another Supreme Court Justice, then he can leave if he chooses. His job will be done. He was elected to make sure Hillary, or any other left winger can't nominate Justices.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#9 Jul 16, 2018
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump is indeed a traitor of the New World Order. That's why we love him. And by WE, I mean the American People, who I speak for.
u and annie speak for the American people hmm... hahahaha trump is a traitor
Say What

Dalton, GA

#10 Jul 16, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Stupid Democrats have been predicting the President's exit since before he ran for office when he just announced. The more they say it the dumber they look. He isn't going anywhere, and they know it. He will still be in office when we need another Supreme Court Justice, then he can leave if he chooses. His job will be done. He was elected to make sure Hillary, or any other left winger can't nominate Justices.
oh annie how heartbroken u must be he was exposed for what he is today he is nothing but a low life traitor and America will make him pay
davy

Colby, KS

#11 Jul 16, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

u and annie speak for the American people hmm... hahahaha trump is a traitor
you fucktard
Say What

Dalton, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

you fucktard
davy, davy crockett what a dumba$$ is he trump is a traitor
Civil War Must Happen

Wyoming, MI

#14 Jul 16, 2018
Democrats are evil!
Say What

Dalton, GA

#15 Jul 16, 2018
Civil War Must Happen wrote:
Democrats are evil!
poor oh x man bang bang
ardith

Tampa, FL

#17 Jul 16, 2018
Two citizens talking about what a total incompetent asshole Trump is, I can not see a problem. These people are professionals and there job is to look for the facts. They can not help it if this president is a lowlife piece of scum and a criminal

The repugs are so desperate, they are running all over town trying to make something of nothing. Truly revolting banana republic stuff. None of it means a thing. Nunes is going to prison.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#18 Jul 16, 2018
Democrats are honest and look for the truth.

No one can excuse the disgusting piece of shit in the oval office.
davy

Colby, KS

#19 Jul 17, 2018
ardith wrote:
Democrats are honest and look for the truth.

No one can excuse the disgusting piece of shit in the oval office.
democrats,honest and truth should never be in the same sentence,democrats are scum and far fron honest and truthful
No Doubt

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 18, 2018
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

democrats,honest and truth should never be in the same sentence,democrats are scum and far fron honest and truthful
You speak the truth about the Democrat Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 109,966
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 4 min whiney beech 24
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 7 min Say What 218
News Donald Trump promises sand for beaches in Erie,... 24 min RE F 64
News Honduran migrant group treks north as U.S. call... 27 min Jan2018 78
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 57 min Ms Mack 2,127
News Kiss my grits: 'Alice' and Mel's Diner may be c... 1 hr Hummmm 1