Q: What has happened to Keanu Reeves?...

Q: What has happened to Keanu Reeves? Has he anything new in the works?

There are 1075 comments on the USA WEEKEND story from May 4, 2012, titled Q: What has happened to Keanu Reeves? Has he anything new in the works?. In it, USA WEEKEND reports that:

You're right - the star of The Matrix and Speed has stayed mainly under the radar since the 2008 sci-fi remake The Day the Earth Stood Still .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA WEEKEND.

yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#1016 Oct 3, 2012
How it was in original "Mary Poppins"? I'll leave, when a wind will change? Or- I'll comeback, when the wind will change?
Which wind direction it should be for New York, when it comes from the sea?
I expected you'll come back, FB, but I didn't think, you'd catched by "shoes" . Well, I like to be surprised.
Now, I'm deadly curious, would you give comment on the last conversation or prefere to keep intriguing silence?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1017 Oct 3, 2012
This Moment wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family members that harvest those delicious wine grapes. Drinking wine is a good thing and bragging about it is even better. Anyway, better too much wine then too much toilet water.
Is that a marketing scheme or what?? That is a dumbass thing to say.. one glass of red wine.. good more than that.. dysfunctional! I never had toilet water, not a dog like you or a lush that pukes in the bowl..YUCK!

Hey, I am glad you grew a set and decided to socialize! Soo sad your a complete insecure pampas ass!! YAWN.. Don't wake me with your boring attempt to come back. I might beat you up with my words and you will run and cry with hurt feelers!(Again) LOL
yelenav

Brussels, Belgium

#1018 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
See ya in the morgue old folks!
Do we have rose thread , collegues, to sew up her Y-incision ? Her favorite colour, remember?

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#1019 Oct 3, 2012
This Moment wrote:
<quoted text>
I have family members that harvest those delicious wine grapes. Drinking wine is a good thing and bragging about it is even better. Anyway, better too much wine then too much toilet water.
Wonderful! Cheers :))

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#1021 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut it you perverted old goat! Did you take your meds today so you know who you are? If not...YOU ARE A FREAK! Wear a sign to warn people..lol
Wow, I may hire you as a Clown for my Halloween party. ;))

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#1022 Oct 3, 2012
yelenav wrote:
Now, I'm deadly curious, would you give comment on the last conversation or prefere to keep intriguing silence?
Yelena,(skip the ad) listen to this wonderful piece of music followed by written lyrics (=for non-native speakers)

&fe ature=related

Human rights, remember?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1023 Oct 3, 2012
Free Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelena,(skip the ad) listen to this wonderful piece of music followed by written lyrics (=for non-native speakers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BvsX03LOMhIXX&feature=rel ated
Human rights, remember?
you have to be human first. What a joke, you dont even know human relations...or respect. Lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1024 Oct 3, 2012
Free Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I may hire you as a Clown for my Halloween party. ;))
Not for hire, lol would that be another pseudo party??? Cause that was really dumb last time.
Elisabeth

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1025 Oct 3, 2012
Free Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelena,(skip the ad) listen to this wonderful piece of music followed by written lyrics (=for non-native speakers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BvsX03LOMhIXX&feature=rel ated
Human rights, remember?
Then teach me Free Breeze, I'm listening!!!
This Moment

Garden Grove, CA

#1026 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a marketing scheme or what?? That is a dumbass thing to say.. one glass of red wine.. good more than that.. dysfunctional! I never had toilet water, not a dog like you or a lush that pukes in the bowl..YUCK!
Hey, I am glad you grew a set and decided to socialize! Soo sad your a complete insecure pampas ass!! YAWN.. Don't wake me with your boring attempt to come back. I might beat you up with my words and you will run and cry with hurt feelers!(Again) LOL
I am through wasting my air on your ignorance. On to better things!
Elisabeth

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1027 Oct 3, 2012
Free Breeze

If what you said was True the last time you breezed through here.. then my dear we have a bigger connection then what you think, not one to be discussed on a public forum though unfortunately, not the right place or time, this board is strickly for entertainment purposes but if ever you want to discuss, honestly, and truthfully I would be more then willing to give you my e-mail. Think about it O.K.?????

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1028 Oct 3, 2012
I hope I proved a point tonight.. If not, I will spell it out for you. Its easy to be mean...too easy! It takes no talent or dignity. The net is no place to spend your time...you never really know who is on the other side. Real relationships take work and time. Get off the net reach out to those close or join a charity. Cultivate something real, not fake. This forum is toxic...even when there was no drama. Why? Its an escape from something in all our lives. Unplug and put life in your days.

And I am deeply sorry for all those I offend.
Peace!

“just chillin'”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1029 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
I hope I proved a point tonight.. If not, I will spell it out for you. Its easy to be mean...too easy! It takes no talent or dignity. The net is no place to spend your time...you never really know who is on the other side. Real relationships take work and time. Get off the net reach out to those close or join a charity. Cultivate something real, not fake. This forum is toxic...even when there was no drama. Why? Its an escape from something in all our lives. Unplug and put life in your days.
And I am deeply sorry for all those I offend.
Peace!
The only point you proved is you are a trolling jerk and you did that with great efficacy. You've gone out of your way to hurl insults and accusations at me for your sheer warped enjoyment. And then you proceeded to do that to everyone else on the forum as well. And now you say, "Oh, but I did it for your own good." You have a screw loose. And as far as your insincere apology, stuff it.

Since: May 12

New York, NY

#1030 Oct 3, 2012
Elisabeth wrote:
Free Breeze
If what you said was True the last time you breezed through here.. then my dear we have a bigger connection then what you think, not one to be discussed on a public forum though unfortunately, not the right place or time, this board is strickly for entertainment purposes but if ever you want to discuss, honestly, and truthfully I would be more then willing to give you my e-mail. Think about it O.K.?????
Yes it was. Thank you Elisabeth.
Nothing would make me happier.
Elisabeth

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1031 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
I hope I proved a point tonight.. If not, I will spell it out for you. Its easy to be mean...too easy! It takes no talent or dignity. The net is no place to spend your time...you never really know who is on the other side. Real relationships take work and time. Get off the net reach out to those close or join a charity. Cultivate something real, not fake. This forum is toxic...even when there was no drama. Why? Its an escape from something in all our lives. Unplug and put life in your days.
And I am deeply sorry for all those I offend.
Peace!
Actually blissfully unaware you really didnot prove anything. I am on the internet for several reasons:

1) Good convo's with people that have the same interests
2) Sharing ideas making new connections
20 Connecting with others, whether it be friends, or loved ones from across the world
3) Information - searching for info at the tip of my fingers that would have take me weeks in "the old days"
4) Multi-media - you should know that - you were always linking songs from you tube
5)Shopping on-line-I would be lost without Amazon

and the list goes on... I'm sorry you feel that your experience here was not pleasent, however that does not excuse your behaviour, you said that you hated the games and yet you turned around and played yor own little game, not cool, I was worried!!!!! There are better and more productive ways to make a point.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1032 Oct 3, 2012
sadie- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point you proved is you are a trolling jerk and you did that with great efficacy. You've gone out of your way to hurl insults and accusations at me for your sheer warped enjoyment. And then you proceeded to do that to everyone else on the forum as well. And now you say, "Oh, but I did it for your own good." You have a screw loose. And as far as your insincere apology, stuff it.
Sadie,

Dont let me bother you....my lesson this week...nothing is what it seems on the net. I dont know you and you dont know me. That's dangerous!! I am nothing but a sign on name & words...meaningless. Games get played, people can be sneaky mean or obvious mean. I personally found the realization scary. And maybe your too mad to even see what I am saying. "Your worth more". I was sooo wrong when I thought you were justrightnow..got upset when you wanted to bring it up. Too much energy gets sucked up. Take it how you want, but the net is used as a crutch of social contact.. & you let me make you mad. See the dysfunction? I do.

Hugs

“just chillin'”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1033 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadie,
Dont let me bother you....my lesson this week...nothing is what it seems on the net. I dont know you and you dont know me. That's dangerous!! I am nothing but a sign on name & words...meaningless. Games get played, people can be sneaky mean or obvious mean. I personally found the realization scary. And maybe your too mad to even see what I am saying. "Your worth more". I was sooo wrong when I thought you were justrightnow..got upset when you wanted to bring it up. Too much energy gets sucked up. Take it how you want, but the net is used as a crutch of social contact.. & you let me make you mad. See the dysfunction? I do.
Hugs
In the future, teach your warped life lessons on a different audience. Paint it whatever color you want for what you did.I'm not buying into it. It's wrong. You are a sick manipulative individual. You're like the abuser who rationalizes what he did then turns around and just because he says he's sorry everything is ok. Only you do it from a coward's perch from behind your computer screen. And tomorrow, you'll move to another forum probably and do the same thing again. You thrive on the attention and this will be the last you get from me. And don't worry, I won't lose a bit of sleep over you. I know my worth and value and don't need you to tell me of it or "teach" me anything.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1034 Oct 3, 2012
Elisabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually blissfully unaware you really didnot prove anything. I am on the internet for several reasons:
1) Good convo's with people that have the same interests
2) Sharing ideas making new connections
20 Connecting with others, whether it be friends, or loved ones from across the world
3) Information - searching for info at the tip of my fingers that would have take me weeks in "the old days"
4) Multi-media - you should know that - you were always linking songs from you tube
5)Shopping on-line-I would be lost without Amazon
and the list goes on... I'm sorry you feel that your experience here was not pleasent, however that does not excuse your behaviour, you said that you hated the games and yet you turned around and played yor own little game, not cool, I was worried!!!!! There are better and more productive ways to make a point.
Really, because I remember being honest and nice...yet still got disrespected. I got played with and lied to. Its funny to see how genuine and kind I have been and just two days...I was AWFUL not one of you had an honest concern. Not one of you really cared. Thats my point! The relationships here are not genuine...nobody is truly honest or caring. Not one! That's a waste of time and energy. Sorry if I made you upset. After tonight, I am done investing time on net.

Hugs

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1036 Oct 3, 2012
blissfully unaware wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of you really cared. Thats my point! The relationships here are not genuine...nobody is truly honest or caring. Not one! Hugs
Not True and you know it!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1037 Oct 3, 2012
Elisabeth - wrote:
<quoted text>
Not True and you know it!!!
Really, I dont remember you asking me what's wrong...nice!

You sent a sweet email yesterday... And never responded when I asked if you were leaving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NICK 80,680
News International NewsTrump Cancels Summit, Citing ... 7 min Kilroy 6
News Trump disclosure of lawyer payment raises new l... 8 min Trump suckers 141
News Trump: If FBI spied on campaign, it would be 'b... 9 min Kilroy 82
News Trump dubs FBI informant scandal "Spygate" 13 min Say What 50
News Bipartisan U.S. election probe briefing expecte... 20 min Magic Utah Uwear 5
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 24 min Into The Night 4,699