New Airborne Clip Found in Cargo Hold

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DreadCentrol.com

A new clip has come our way for the latest terror in the sky flick Airborne , and to properly enjoy it, we suggest that you put your tray tables back in their upright positions and pray that your demise will be flighty and swift! On October 16th, Image Entertainment presents Airborne, a "Twilight Zone"-infused horror/thriller starring Luke ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
ErikTheNeoBeatPo et

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Okay thats cool... at least you are into the outer limits and the twilight zone.... welcome to the infinity zone when you deal with me I have inertial dampers and psuedo gravity in the works... I am a conceptional engineer for the military and nasa I have black ops clearance.
noonewantsurbook

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

No you aren't an engineer. You don't even work. You have nothing better to do all day than call businesses and annoy everyone you answers the phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••