Australia sends first group of asylum seekers to remote island

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: The Province 12

The twin brother of a Mountie killed in a car crash in Surrey told a regimental funeral Tuesday that he can only hope to be the officer and the man that his "better half" became.

Full Story
true blue

Ross, Australia

#1 Nov 21, 2012
What about 20 to Manus Island, and 2000 into our community... why even bother making the big announcement...
Global Youowemeans

Santa Maria, CA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Australians, it is decidedly NOT your country. It is our country and we are coming to take it. Bye bye! Whatever you do, don't display a set of balls and stand up for Australia. Are there any balls in Australia?

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Love the Aussie's, good people !
Buster Muntly

Everett, WA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Global Youowemeans wrote:
Australians, it is decidedly NOT your country. It is our country and we are coming to take it. Bye bye! Whatever you do, don't display a set of balls and stand up for Australia. Are there any balls in Australia?
Oh where oh where can those Aussie balls be? It belongs to everyone down under or my name ain't Buster.
Munsen Bernstein

Everett, WA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
Love the Aussie's, good people !
Yep good folks good beer down under.
Bigballs

Australia

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Buster Muntly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh where oh where can those Aussie balls be? It belongs to everyone down under or my name ain't Buster.
Try looking in your mouth

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Damm bet ya Mate.
Buster

Everett, WA

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Bigballs wrote:
<quoted text>Try looking in your mouth
Oh a nasty ole bugger aren't you bigballs small pecker?
rick

Northcote, Australia

#9 Nov 21, 2012
true blue wrote:
What about 20 to Manus Island, and 2000 into our community... why even bother making the big announcement...
labour are too weak and gutless, the boats shouild be towed back or sunk.The promblem would soon be solved that way
Decent australians and europeans are now planning to leave australia permanently, no way are they going to share there community with muslims and african trash
alf

Northcote, Australia

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Buster Muntly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh where oh where can those Aussie balls be? It belongs to everyone down under or my name ain't Buster.
labours in control and are gutless and with a woman in charge there even more gutless. note one point liberal slowed don the illegal by towing them back, when this traitorous labour party came to power in 2007, they cancelled that, they have not towed back one the gutless wimps.
Amar

Mumbai, India

#11 Nov 21, 2012
tor mamato bon amar bou. bojsos.
Buster

Everett, WA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
alf wrote:
<quoted text> labours in control and are gutless and with a woman in charge there even more gutless. note one point liberal slowed don the illegal by towing them back, when this traitorous labour party came to power in 2007, they cancelled that, they have not towed back one the gutless wimps.
Yeah that's what I meant. It belongs to the Aussies who were born there not the Africans or Muslims who migrated there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 14 min Big mike 8
Matthew McConaughey out of 'Magic Mike' sequel 3 hr Dan 1
Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' flop dooms both singer and... (Nov '13) 4 hr Oreo 6
Sheriff is the star of reality show (Oct '11) 4 hr Dre 11
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett show little chemistr... 7 hr Big mike 2
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 12 hr Lawrence Wolf 315
Seinfeld says Rivers was to be in series 21 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1
•••
•••

Celebrities People Search