MTV replaces Jersey Shore with new sh...

MTV replaces Jersey Shore with new show Buckwild

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Dec 2, 2012, titled MTV replaces Jersey Shore with new show Buckwild. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

To their many fans, Snooki, JWoww and The Situation may be irreplaceable - but MTV believes it has found the perfect group of reality stars to fill the whole they are about to leave in our lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Mark Allan Coleman II

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2012
My name is Mark Coleman. A sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. I am a native of Sissonville, West Virginia. I am very disappointed at the disrespect and stereotyping that will now be going on due to your upcoming tv show "Buckwild". I am disappointed at the social degenerate younger generation in my town. These individuals are worthless as well as MTV productions. You ruin our youth with your bullshit propaganda and how others are to be viewed now because of a few undereducated leaches of the government and the fabric of society. Many people from my town are like me. Veterans who are still serving retired or seperated and are now productive members our town. This show will be a black eye to us.
WV NATIVE

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Way to screw your state over for 15 minutes of fame. Your crew is no better then the Jersey Shore bunch. I'll be surprised if you can find a job within this state after your show fails horribly. I am a 26 year old graduate from Nicholas County. Went to school at WVU Tech and received my two degrees. I hold down a great job and support a family. I personally would not hire a single one of you for the way you have betrayed this state. You all are also fakes who are told to do something on camera (a puppet if you will) You should not even have the right to call yourself a West Virginian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,604
News Donald Trump discussed continuing 'The Apprenti... 2 hr Geezer 2
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 3 hr sandra 995
News The new Allentown Beer Festival: What's brewing 4 hr silly rabbit 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 5 hr Martingrove Menace 40
News Cher Slams Trump At Clinton Fundraiser; Likens ... 6 hr okimar 3
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 6 hr Janine 32
More from around the web