Samuel L. Jackson wants to be part of...

Samuel L. Jackson wants to be part of new Star Wars movies

There are 2 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Samuel L. Jackson wants to be part of new Star Wars movies. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

The Pulp Fiction star joined the Jedi as Mace Windu, appearing in the three prequel films before his character met a nasty end in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I agree Samuel L. Jackson was the only Jedi to survive his encounter with the Emperor except for Yoda and Anakin and Luke Skywalker... we could clone Yoda. He would be young and yet have lived so long. Sincerely T. Erik Rager

Those whom repeat the racist past are foolish enough to do anything.

Jedi Order 77 will come into effect.
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Mace Windu escaped with one arm and went into suspended animation by other factions that feared the chancellors ultimate aspirations with the dark side the Emperor Palpatine was quite insane. Anikan Skywalker was emotionally disabled as quite a young child... I blame his being tricked by Master Yoda.......... of course he sensed great fear young Anikan had just left his mommy and was talking to a white haired green alien. That cannot forgive Darth Vader... nor the Emperor Palpatine to brainwash Lord Vader and possess him with pure evil. That is why Obi Wan Kenobie and YOda when talking during Return of the Jedi Yoda Say's "There is another." and in the future Mace Windu comes out of Suspended Animation with a brand new Robotic Arm from the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Daughters of the Samurai': between Japan and A... 40 min VeganTiger 18
News Joe Jackson admitted to Brazil hospital after s... 1 hr Octopus 11
News Snoop Dogg claims Swedish arrest was 'racial pr... 3 hr Van 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr John-K 310,312
News Sherri Shepherd To Return To 'The View' 5 hr sheri stay away 3
News The International Trailer for Eli Roth's Knock ... 5 hr StarMoss 2
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) 5 hr Amy 47
More from around the web