Jackson 5ive cartoon series comes to ...

Jackson 5ive cartoon series comes to DVD for first time

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Jackson 5ive cartoon series comes to DVD for first time. In it, USA Today reports that:

'The Jackson 5ive: The Complete Animated Series' is available for the first time on home video with all 23 episodes and 46 songs that aired on ABC from 1971 to 1973.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Vicky

Lindsay, Canada

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Cool!

Since: Sep 08

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Cool I'll be 45yrs old in March.I remember some of the episodes when i was a kid.It should've been offered on DvD.They shouldn't have waited till Michael's,passing to do this.Great finance wise for the rest of the brothers.
fauzi

Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

#3 Feb 27, 2013
good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 1 hr Joe Balls 18
Why is there a distinction between racing/drivi... 3 hr Lorty 38
News Duggars' '19 Kids and Counting' could return to... 4 hr guest 1
News Vanessa Williams marries for third time 4 hr Fart news 2
News TV Land Pulls 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Fro... 5 hr Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Megan Fox, Vampire Slayer? (Jun '09) 7 hr Prep-for-Dep 9
News Obama, Cuba's Raul Castro greet each other with... (Dec '13) 8 hr karimkagawa 25
More from around the web