Kevin Bacon reveals wife's strange phobia

There are 12 comments on the Feb 19, 2013, www.wsbtv.com story titled Kevin Bacon reveals wife's strange phobia. In it, www.wsbtv.com reports that:

Kevin Bacon stopped by "The Tonight Show" and Jay Leno brought up a kind of weird fact: Kevin's wife, Kyra Sedgwick, has a phobia of talking foods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wsbtv.com.

Grannycanplay

Bluefield, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Now that's funny. But if you think about it if I were eating M&M's & one of them started talking to me I don't think I would have another one of any form in my home again. Lol

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I used to think Kevin Bacon could talk - freaky, hey?
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2013
well she has talking bacon around
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#4 Feb 19, 2013
He wants to watch out she's not a Follower..

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#5 Feb 19, 2013
LOL, I love Kyra Sedgwick, she's one of my favorite actresses.
She was hysterical in "Something To Talk About".

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Feb 19, 2013
WHY THE FREAK...DO husband's DO THIS?? Especially Movie Stars?? They have been HAPPY all this time.. AND now a PERSONAL insight into their PRIVATE LIFE!!! The Hubby's DO THIS callous deed, because deep down they are JEALOUS of their wife's good fortune.. AND they been FORGOTTEN in the Limelight!! WILL this cause a RIFT in their marriage.. DARN TOOTIN' it will!!
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Guess she wouldn't like 'Annoying Orange' either, lol.

60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHY THE FREAK...DO husband's DO THIS?? Especially Movie Stars?? They have been HAPPY all this time.. AND now a PERSONAL insight into their PRIVATE LIFE!!! The Hubby's DO THIS callous deed, because deep down they are JEALOUS of their wife's good fortune.. AND they been FORGOTTEN in the Limelight!! WILL this cause a RIFT in their marriage.. DARN TOOTIN' it will!!
I know. What is the point of even mentioning it...just something else to talk about when they don't know what else to talk about or discuss, I suppose. Although actresses and actors seem to be comfortable in their roles, talk shows can make them self conscious and nervous because it's only them and they're often asked personal and/or difficult questions. All for viewer attraction. Unfortunately, some of them end up making arses out of themselves but that's part of the talk shows appeal and entertainment for many. I don't think Kevin was deliberately trying to make his wife look bad. I wonder if Kyra gave him hell when he got home? Remember Don Rickles, the King of insults? I would have dreaded to be sitting in the front row of his audience, lol!
duh

Abilene, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2013
i would enjoy eating her pie :)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Kyra must hate Ritz Quackers.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Why should this be a surprise to anyone? She's a liberal, and all liberals are insane.

That's why all Jay Liberal has on his unfunny show is liberals.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Who wrote:
Why should this be a surprise to anyone? She's a liberal, and all liberals are insane.
That's why all Jay Liberal has on his unfunny show is liberals.
Go away, putz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: More faiths embracing gay marriage 25 min One Way 56
News Suzanne Crough Dies: Partridge Family Actress W... 1 hr Scorpion 1
News Nicolle Wallace has the write stuff for women's... 1 hr Eleanor 3
News Elvis' jets for sale amid Graceland makeover (Aug '14) 1 hr Good News 7
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 3 hr steinmarkst 5
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 3 hr Le Jimbo 25
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 309,692
More from around the web