2013 Inaugural Ball: Jennifer Hudson ...

2013 Inaugural Ball: Jennifer Hudson Performs "Let's Stay Together" During Barack and ...

There are 2 comments on the Bradford Today story from Jan 22, 2013, titled 2013 Inaugural Ball: Jennifer Hudson Performs "Let's Stay Together" During Barack and .... In it, Bradford Today reports that:

Barack and Michelle Obama shared a sweet moment on stage at the 2013 Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball when they danced to Al Green's "Let's Stay Together." Oscar... Pennsylvania Facts - PA is the Keystone State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

Bleeding ears

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Painful, horrible, is something wrong with Jennifwr Hudson? Worst version of that song ever!
Logan Michelle

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Bleeding ears wrote:
Painful, horrible, is something wrong with Jennifwr Hudson? Worst version of that song ever!
I TOTALLY agree!!! I thought I was the only one thinking that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Teen Mom 2's' David Eason fired by MTV after a... 10 min Ex Senator Santpo... 5
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 330,524
News Top Disney Executive for Broadway Accused of Se... 2 hr LarryGee 1
News Burke Ramsey Sues Forensic Pathologist for $150... (Oct '16) 3 hr Pickle 17
News Geraldo Rivera talks weapons age-limits with Trump 5 hr Even Seventeen 1
News The Police to play final show in NYC (May '08) 6 hr FU baldie 27
News Game Night Is the Comedy Knockout We've Been Wa... 9 hr rfghj 1
More from around the web