2013 Inaugural Ball: Jennifer Hudson Performs "Let's Stay Together" During Barack and ...

Jan 22, 2013 Read more: Bradford Today

Barack and Michelle Obama shared a sweet moment on stage at the 2013 Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball when they danced to Al Green's "Let's Stay Together." Oscar... Pennsylvania Facts - PA is the Keystone State.

Read more
Bleeding ears

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Painful, horrible, is something wrong with Jennifwr Hudson? Worst version of that song ever!
Logan Michelle

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Bleeding ears wrote:
Painful, horrible, is something wrong with Jennifwr Hudson? Worst version of that song ever!
I TOTALLY agree!!! I thought I was the only one thinking that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee to reveal presidential plans on May 5 ... 19 min Lawrence Wolf 8
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... 27 min Ravenite Coffee 1
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 30 min nOgOd 1,582
News Will Suzanne Somers Ever Join The Real Housewiv... 1 hr fartbox 1
News 'Days Of Our Lives' Spoilers For April 16-17, 2... 2 hr grannyupthehill@y... 1
News An Indian Desperate Housewife? (Nov '06) 3 hr razak meerut 111
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas 6 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web