reality check

reality check

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jul 7, 2008, titled reality check. In it, Newsday reports that:

'EX' MARKS THE SPOT. It's a publicity stunt, but for a good cause: Bravo this Wednesday at 7 p.m. hosts a fundraiser in which ex-spouses and lovers auction each other off to promote the upcoming series "Date My ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

David DeLay

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Bachelorette Finalist Jason's Ex Can Claim Her 15 Minutes of Fame and Possibly More With Music Video Appearance

SEATTLE, Washington (July 4, 2008) In the classic vein of life imitating art, The Bachelorette finalist Jason's ex stars in a music video, complete with roses.

Hilary Wynn Mesnick was cast last summer to star in the "Happy" music video for Seattle rock band, Out From Underneath, that will also be part of the upcoming feature film "Webcast". One scene shows Hilary taking off her ring
and hurling it at her romantic interest, and it lands on a bed of red rose petals.

The music video has been invited to screen at
The 1 Reel Film Festival which is part of Bumbershoot, Seattle's Music and Arts Festival which annually draws over 150,000 people to the grounds of the Seattle Center and is one of the nation's best-attended short format festivals in the US, drawing over 20,000 filmgoers, filmmakers and industry
members each year.

For interviews about the music video or feature film "Webcast", please contact Producer/Writer/Director David DeLay of Grandpa's R.V. Productions at by emailing info@webcastthemovie.com www.webcastthemovie.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min URineIdiot 341,615
News Horrific scene after horrific scene, a tragic m... 11 hr Globalist Illusions 1
News For Some African-Americans, Meghan Markle Is Ca... 16 hr Obamamichelle Hus... 8
News Flashback: When the Royals Came to Austin 18 hr Sharts 28
News Kit Harington and Rose Leslie to marry next month Sat Bama Yankee 2
News Blac Chyna claims Kardashians sabotaged her career Sat Not MY Fault 1
News 'Gotti,' with John Travolta, will premiere at C... Sat yoyo 2