Alec Baldwin, photographer trade alle...

Alec Baldwin, photographer trade allegations

There are 2 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Alec Baldwin, photographer trade allegations. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Alec Baldwin and a photographer for the New York Post are trading accusations and harassment claims after an encounter between the actor and the photographer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

duh

Abilene, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
America's favorite leftist democrat actor showing us his sensitive, anti bigoted, anti sexist side. Capital One should dump this dirt bag as a spokesman. He's either using dope, a raging alcoholic or clinically insane. Any one can't be good PR for a company he represents.
dirt bag? come on your giving him way too much credit. he is lower than pond scum. however not as low as a congress person. thats as low as anyone can go!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 20, 2013
He's a lunatic !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min spocko 310,233
News Actress: Religion not 'trendy' 6 hr Beelzebub Hook 10
News Can you guess the 5 Beatles songs that Elvis Pr... (Oct '14) 18 hr Cherokeeelvis60 4
News Tila Tequila Kicked Off CBB For Hitler Praise 20 hr Whiny1 4
News Kim Kardashian: I post selfies because they emp... 20 hr Whiny1 6
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... 21 hr swedenforever 2
News Huckabee Affirms Support For Duggar Family Foll... 21 hr Observation 8
More from around the web