Adrienne Maloof claims Brandi Glanville wants attention on 'RHOBH'

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 10

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills " star Adrienne Maloof wasn't in the in-crowd during this first episode of the season, as she wasn't invited to Lisa Vanderpump's anniversary party for SUR restaurant, but she is now claiming that Brandi Glanville is actually the one who will cause drama to fit in, according to a new Wetpaint Entertainment ... (more)

Read more
madeleine

Donnelly, ID

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Usually shes the voice of reason but I think shes feeling left out so shes picking on someone else. Plus shes getting divorced I guess its called displaced rage
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Adrienne's also the ugliest woman on the show,(only slightly ahead of fugly Taylor).

So, that can't make her feel good.
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
BTW, this woman who's trying so hard to work her way into the show, Marisa, is one annoying & fake hag.
Meem

Birmingham, UK

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Brandi is vile and so fake she never has anything positive to say about anybody. She needs to stop talking about people
dmw

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Suppose adrienne & paul's lawyer doing this on his own
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
dmw wrote:
Suppose adrienne & paul's lawyer doing this on his own
Attorneys do not do things on their own.
dmw

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorneys do not do things on their own.
what do you think
amw

Towson, MD

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Adrienne didn't show up for the reunion
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2013
amw wrote:
Adrienne didn't show up for the reunion
In this information age, she was really stupid to think people wouldn't find out that she didn't bear her children. At the end of the day, who gives a rat's ass, as long as you're a good mom!!

A smart woman would know this. Too bad those kids have an airhead for a mom.
dmw

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Brandi got a puppy for her kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min Ink 309,247
News White House blasts New York Post article on Cli... 1 hr American1 137
News Who Will Die This Sunday Night? 2 hr Theultimatewalkin... 1
News Hugh Jackman teases last 'Wolverine' outing on ... 2 hr Marvel Comic Reader 1
News Huckabee calls for term limits on US Supreme Co... 2 hr unimpressedpragma... 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr GinaLover 780
News In the Search for an Alternative to God, One Ra... (Mar '11) 2 hr Patrick n Angela 692
More from around the web