Congressman Paul Ryan Speaks Exclusiv...

Congressman Paul Ryan Speaks Exclusively to Jonathan Karl in First National Interview Since Elect...

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Congressman Paul Ryan Speaks Exclusively to Jonathan Karl in First National Interview Since Elect.... In it, ABC News reports that:

Interview will Air on "World News with Diane Sawyer" on Tuesday, November 13 and on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, November 14 Congressman Paul Ryan will speak exclusively to ABC News Senior Political Correspondent Jonathan Karl in his first national interview since Election Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
The national review has been irrelevant since Buckley died! Now it's run by a bunch of nutcases! At least Buckley was a real conservative that even liberals could respect! I wish PBS would show reruns of 'Firing Line.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 35 min Phil 1,065
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 3 hr Prosperity Fundie... 99
News Netanyahu: Trump feels 'very warmly' about Isra... 7 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Alabama faculty member studying "rainbow family... 7 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News The Latest: Trump says CNN reporting 'rediculou... 8 hr Old Sam 1
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 8 hr Squach 263
News Al Gore's new climate change movie arrives just... 9 hr carbon charge a scam 1
More from around the web