Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat

Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat

There are 293 comments on the music-mix.ew.com story from Apr 26, 2011, titled Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat. In it, music-mix.ew.com reports that:

One of the big gripes about Lady Gaga's chart-topping single "Born This Way" has been that it sounded just a little too much like Madonna's 1989 classic "Express Yourself" . But should you run into Gaga on the street-undoubtedly wearing football pads and a small animal on her head-it's best not to bring up the Material Girl, because she's clearly a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at music-mix.ew.com.

Aussie Expat

Malaysia

#248 May 30, 2012
Most civilised countries in Europe do not support morons like GaGa!!!

She is too dumb to be taken seriously. She is a sick 'trying hard wannabe' joke.

She should end up in Vegas or doing songs for tampon ads.
Gaga for GAGA

Blacklick, OH

#249 May 30, 2012
Aussie Expat wrote:
Most civilised countries in Europe do not support morons like GaGa!!!
She is too dumb to be taken seriously. She is a sick 'trying hard wannabe' joke.
She should end up in Vegas or doing songs for tampon ads.
I'll bet there was one helluva party after you left.
Bimbo Madonna

Schenectady, NY

#250 Jun 3, 2012
Blame Bimbo Madonna for the filthy copycat sloth.
notimeforcameras

North Ridgeville, OH

#251 Jun 4, 2012
I personally think that lady gaga entered the music business just wanting to be herself a be a role model for many others to show them that it's OK to be yourself, to express yourself in any way that you please. It's not about "copying" anyone.
Madonna is getting old and really needs to just chill out. She's trying way too hard to steal back her spot light. It's just time to move on.
No need to bash gaga.
Gaga for GAGA

Blacklick, OH

#253 Jun 17, 2012
XENAXENAXENA wrote:
<quoted text>she copies bette midler, too. gaga just doesn't have an original thought.
Says some fanboi calling himself xenaxenaxena.

MSI

“Less in-touch every bloody day”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#254 Jun 19, 2012
I am not here to bash or praise Gaga. She has released some songs that I love, others that I despise.......
But the simple fact of the matter is this: You could take any musician of modern day and then, if you look hard enough, point to one of the past and call the 'newcomer' a copycat.
Christina Fans

Collingwood, Canada

#255 Jul 4, 2012
Lady GaGa is a pathetic...just like her stupid fans. All morons ...
GaGa The Fugly

Collingwood, Canada

#256 Jul 4, 2012
Most civilised countries do not sell guns or ammo at the local store Olive Wanker, or sprout morons like GaGa
morons disorder

Minneapolis, MN

#257 Jul 4, 2012
CrustyCarol wrote:
She is totally ripping off Madonna and has been since the start.
Madge is an original!
They all know it works to the stupid fans/fools and they all put on a costume and a rub down to go with the unentertaining songs and weala instant mega millionaires. It's big part of the service economy.
Good Idea

Collingwood, Canada

#258 Jul 4, 2012
Lady???...that ugly? Check her genital...

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259 Jul 5, 2012
Madonna is just a hasbeen. She finds nothing better to do than bash Gaga for being compared to her.
Lady Tampon GagGag

Collingwood, Canada

#260 Jul 5, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
Madonna is just a hasbeen. She finds nothing better to do than bash Gaga for being compared to her.
GaGa is a copycat..no wonder the world hates her.

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#261 Jul 5, 2012
Lady Tampon GagGag wrote:
<quoted text>GaGa is a copycat..no wonder the world hates her.
Youre just like madonna a hasbeen too. You just hate cause she is famous.
Lady Tampon GagGag

Collingwood, Canada

#262 Jul 5, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
famous of stealing people ideas...you are the sad case with the IQ below 80.
Gaga for GAGA

Blacklick, OH

#263 Jul 5, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
... and successful... and rich... that pisses these whiners off the most. Hard working, talented, successful, rich people draw the ire of the jealous because they know they can't do what Lady Gaga does and they hate themselves because they are losers.
see the light

United States

#264 Jul 5, 2012
Lady Ga Ga is a Madonna copycat, that verges on plain stupid.At least Madonna did the shock thing,but Gag Ga is just plain dumb. It's like she's running out of ideas so she asks a one year old.
Sheba Sex Operator

Collingwood, Canada

#266 Jul 5, 2012
number 1 is...you have to be an idiot to be named as GaGa.
number 2 is...you have to be an idiot with ugly face

doesn't get any more basic than that!

“Byte into an Apple”

Location hidden

#268 Jul 6, 2012
Gaga for GAGA wrote:
<quoted text>
... and successful... and rich... that pisses these whiners off the most. Hard working, talented, successful, rich people draw the ire of the jealous because they know they can't do what Lady Gaga does and they hate themselves because they are losers.
I know right. They're all sore losers because Lady Gaga is ruling the stage. And she did say she was an idol of Madonna but her idol is disrespectful and arrogant. Instead of being happy about it and appreciating it she goes and bashes her at concerts by mixing her Express Yourself and singing Born This Way after. Express Yourself is an ugly song. She killed Born This Way when she sang it. It makes my ears bleed.
Born That Ugly

Collingwood, Canada

#269 Jul 6, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right. They're all sore losers because Lady Gaga is ruling the stage. And she did say she was an idol of Madonna but her idol is disrespectful and arrogant. Instead of being happy about it and appreciating it she goes and bashes her at concerts by mixing her Express Yourself and singing Born This Way after. Express Yourself is an ugly song. She killed Born This Way when she sang it. It makes my ears bleed.
Gaga fans like hairy asses...full of wet fart $hit!
Bimbo Madonna

Schenectady, NY

#270 Jul 6, 2012
The old pig,
Broken down of on tour,
Her stinky crotch
Burning and itchy,
Her deep rectum,
Creamy and diseased,
Her breasts milked dry by imported hands,
Her wrinkled skin peeled,
Her eyelids clipped,
Her chicken legs tied behind her bobbling head,
Her brown spotted lips of cow meat exposed,
Her twisted curled up toes dangling in mid air,
Her long dried out hair pulled out by the roots,
Her slobbering mouth drooling,
Of duck buttered spit,
The hag hung in a sexual swing,
From exit stage left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend picks for book lovers 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Clooney's restraining order 3 hr Here is what I 57
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 4 hr Mullahing It Over 13
News ABC Entertainment President Would Like to See M... 5 hr Idiot Viewers 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Blue November 311,629
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 6 hr Augie 951
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 7 hr Mullahing It Over 1
More from around the web