Is Glenn Beck too right wing even for...

Is Glenn Beck too right wing even for Fox News?

There are 31641 comments on the The Independent story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Is Glenn Beck too right wing even for Fox News?. In it, The Independent reports that:

It may in the end have little impact on the bottom line of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, but a fast-gathering boycott by some of America's best-known conglomerates of Glenn Beck, a conservative commentator on his Fox News channel in the US, is beginning to take on embarrassing proportions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

uIdiotRAcesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#34284 May 25, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has a fund raiser in New York and booked a room that he could only fill half of the tables.
Obama plans a celebration to announce his intent to run for a second term and could only fill half a stadium.
How the hell do you figure Obama's going to win with this reality staring him in the face?
Romney in a landslide.
WHo U voting for?
humberto

United States

#34285 May 25, 2012
uIdiotRAcesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>WHo U voting for?
During the first invasion, the chemocal warfare shots were manditory for enlistited personel but optional for officers but the memo strongly recommended not to get the shots if you wanted children.
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34286 May 25, 2012
Rigid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until you start paying taxes.
If my marginal rates goes up, I will stop working and join you on the welfare roles.
What do you think of that?
Who will pay when everyone decides working isn't worth it any longer?
You know people who work are the largest most powerful force in our country, we actually control the purse strings of everything.
If we stop everything stops.
You don't pay taxes you old fool!! Your probably eiter collecting Disability or Social Security but you have been well brain washed by Gelnn Beck and all of your other Far Right hnadlers to Hate on American's like that pay more than my fair share of taxes to subisdize your so called Rich Style culutre of Greed!!! In your case your a loud mouth old Red Neck that's a Racist and hate my President!! You've got no ground to walk on or to talk old fool!!!!! JaJaJaJaJaJaJa!!!!
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34287 May 25, 2012
uIdiotRAcesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>WHo U voting for?
He is voting for Glenn Beck if only Glenn Beck or Saul Alinsky where on the ballot he would vote for them!!! JaJaJaJa!!!
i found my canidate

Watertown, NY

#34288 May 25, 2012
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34289 May 25, 2012
What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Watch this You Tube video it's great!!! Glenn Beck is Retarded!!! and all the Far Righties that watch him are just as retarded!!!

This guy on the video put's it all in perspective!!

Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34290 May 25, 2012
Jon Stewart Does Glenn Beck on Countdown MSNBC

UdiotRacesMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#34291 May 25, 2012
humberto wrote:
<quoted text>
During the first invasion, the chemocal warfare shots were manditory for enlistited personel but optional for officers but the memo strongly recommended not to get the shots if you wanted children.
U mean he another guinea pig for US- Nazi eugenic lab , injected him with sterilization shoot! WBHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaa
UdiotRacesMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#34292 May 25, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>He is voting for Glenn Beck if only Glenn Beck or Saul Alinsky where on the ballot he would vote for them!!! JaJaJaJa!!!
LOL! That settled it , i wonder he still listen to those Propaganized Shock jock to likes of Rush(Druggie)LimbAUGHT, Bile o"RILEy , Ann CULTler,Micheal Savage (SAvage (US) NAtion, SIN HAnnity the BArbarian.... I will say UGLY!

BWHAHHAHAHAAaaaaaaa
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34293 May 25, 2012
Chris Matthews And Newt Gingrich Talk Snakes, Other Stuff (VIDEO)

Chris Matthews and Newt Gingrich were united at last on Thursday's "Hardball." It was an undeniably entertaining session between the two, with big voices, big ties -- Matthews' blindingly bright red number stood out to us -- and big heads (we mean that literally).

Matthews was like a kid in a candy store, bouncing from question to question.

"I have a theory about you that isn't hard to prove," he started. "You're smarter than you talk!"

He kept up the patter for nearly 19 minutes, firing a volley of deliberately provocative queries ("How much does it burn you that Mitt Romney, a guy who I am convinced is not deeply rooted in American history ... beat you with money?") at Gingrich, and telling him that, if he'd just had more money, he would have beaten Romney.

The chat achieved a kind of surreal, tone-poem quality, with individual lines washing over the viewer ("Do you want some chop shop guy coming in and taking over the American political system?) in a haze. Matthews tore through a blizzard of subjects. Birthers!("Beats me," Gingrich said.) Gingrich's "food stamp president" lines!("I know what game you're playing, minorities, I know what that is ... He's for poor blacks and he's off with the commies!")

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24/chri...
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34294 May 25, 2012
UdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! That settled it , i wonder he still listen to those Propaganized Shock jock to likes of Rush(Druggie)LimbAUGHT, Bile o"RILEy , Ann CULTler,Micheal Savage (SAvage (US) NAtion, SIN HAnnity the BArbarian.... I will say UGLY!
BWHAHHAHAHAAaaaaaaa
Well you know that DB Writer is Red Neck Racist Biker Dude and Rigid is an Old Has Been Wannbe Bad Azz Red Neck??? JaJaJaJaJa!! They both have Glenn Beck Orgie parties all weekend long!! JaJaJaJa!!!

“FREEDOM OF THOUGHT”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#34295 May 26, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>You don't pay taxes you old fool!! Your probably eiter collecting Disability or Social Security but you have been well brain washed by Gelnn Beck and all of your other Far Right hnadlers to Hate on American's like that pay more than my fair share of taxes to subisdize your so called Rich Style culutre of Greed!!! In your case your a loud mouth old Red Neck that's a Racist and hate my President!! You've got no ground to walk on or to talk old fool!!!!! JaJaJaJaJaJaJa!!!!
People are tiring of the abuse.
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34296 May 26, 2012
Rigid wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are tiring of my abuse because you have nothing to say except the same old tired Far Righ Ideology but others around here appreciate me and support my views you know they come on here every once in a while and put you all to shame!!!

“FREEDOM OF THOUGHT”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#34297 May 26, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>People like you are tiring of my abuse because you have nothing to say except the same old tired Far Righ Ideology but others around here appreciate me and support my views you know they come on here every once in a while and put you all to shame!!!
I figured you would take credit for my post, however it was directed at the conversation we were having about paying taxes.

So much for your ability to follow a conversation,grow past your self centered approach to life and your ever enlarging entitlment mentality.

all of which render you incapable of reason or common sense.

“Lying for the Lord”

Since: May 12

Heartland USA

#34298 May 26, 2012
Fox News makes you dumber?

National news outlets are attacked on a continuous basis for leaning too much to the right or too much to the left, whether true or not. But a new study released by Farleigh Dickinson University says Fox viewers are the least knowledge audience of any news outlet.
humberto

Frisco, TX

#34299 May 26, 2012
The Lying Mormon wrote:
National news outlets are attacked on a continuous basis for leaning too much to the right or too much to the left, whether true or not. But a new study released by Farleigh Dickinson University says Fox viewers are the least knowledge audience of any news outlet.
Harvard students did nothing about seperate but
equal . Big deal, right .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34300 May 26, 2012
The Lying Mormon wrote:
I believe that just for simple known fact that Rupert Murdoch has always been & backed the liberal(pseudo) agenda he was even backer of the liberals when he was in Austrialia. It just shows that the Pseudo Liberals are smarter than these people who call themselves conservative too are like a Lamb That are being Led to Slaughter and thats reason I dont trust Fox News Just because of Rupert Murdoch and his Agenda like

Rupert Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch ordered his U.S. editors to kill any negative stories about President Clinton and his wife Hillary

http://www.wnd.com/2007/05/41707/

I do believe too, that the reason Glenn Beck is not on Fox News anymore is he went off script and crossed Rupert Murdoch Agenda.
humberto

Dallas, TX

#34301 May 26, 2012
i found my canidate wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yOTGKb8BcAwXX&feature=col ike
Roberts does it again, A jury finds a person innocent of 1st degree murder but can't decide on manslaughter and could not proceed to wrongfull death - Whats the charge against this person ?? That's Double Jeprody right there -
for it ro get that far was no error -
not to go into the theft of public funds involved in their fraud .
humberto

Dallas, TX

#34302 May 26, 2012
Rigid wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberts does it again, A jury finds a person innocent of 1st degree murder but can't decide on manslaughter and could not proceed to wrongfull death - Whats the charge against this person ?? That's Double Jeprody right there -
for it ro get that far was no error -
not to go into the theft of public funds involved in their eloquent frauds .
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#34303 May 26, 2012
Today was a great day! I was holding an open house and met a very paranoid White lady in mid 50's telling me that she believes that the values of houses in the neighborhood and in California are going to go down and especially if Obama is re-elected? I listened and smiled and after letting talk for about ten mintues I asked her where she heard this information? She looked at me with a strange look and said to me "Don't you watch the new's and listen to the radio? I replied "Yes, but what news source or radio station? S

She then said well Fox News of course and Glenn Beck Radio! I tried to not laugh in her face and trust me it was very tempting!!! But I had to be a professional when I'm at work!!

I said lady don't believe everything that you hear in fact things are improving houses are selleing fast! Interest rates are low and people in the Bay Area are investing and first time home owners are buying and people that are re-emerging from short sale or foreclosures are buying again!

so despite what you heard or believe this President is doing all the right things to get this economy moving again and if a Republican is elected like Rommney this country will for sure go to hell in a hand basket!!

So she turned read and walked out!!! Love it!!!

These Far Righties Glenn Beck Flunkies don't like to hear the truth such losers like old Rigid and DB Rider!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 35 min Phil 1,065
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 3 hr Prosperity Fundie... 99
News Netanyahu: Trump feels 'very warmly' about Isra... 7 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Alabama faculty member studying "rainbow family... 7 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News The Latest: Trump says CNN reporting 'rediculou... 8 hr Old Sam 1
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 8 hr Squach 263
News Al Gore's new climate change movie arrives just... 9 hr carbon charge a scam 1
More from around the web