deadbeat dads and grandmas

deadbeat dads and grandmas

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

enam rouy

Prichard, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2012
How can a man just stop being a father altogether? The mother and father are no longer together, but how do you just stop being a father? I think its because they aren't together any longer, but how can you do that to a little kid? The mother gets child support VERY rarely and thats only because that was the first time that this particular employer started to take child suppoer out of his paycheck. He won't keep a real job because of the child support and is in arrears almost $20,000. In some states like Kentucky if you owe money for child support you sit in jail until it is paid. WV doesn't do anything like this as far as I know. This p.o.s. was/is on parole, not probation and still got away with it. He doesn't call anymore on birthdays, Christmas, or f!@#ing Hannukah for that matter anymore. Can you imagine being less than 10 years old and not knowing why your dad NEVER calls. Something else that I don't understand is, how can his mother just stop having any contact with her grandchild? They were the only two people (if you want to call them that) that had any contact with the child. This child is so beautiful and intelligent, its such a shame that this child is done this way. They know nothing about the child anymore. Its not as if they are seperated by thousands of miles or there are any other circumstances that would make it hard for them to be able to see the child. The child often frequents a neighborhood very close to where the father (sperm donor) lives and knows when the child is going to be there and isn't even lied to telling them that they will get them. How does someone just turn away from a child like that? How does a grandmother stop caring about her own flesh and blood? We tell the child that they are better off without them, although this couldn't be more true a child could never understand that. Whats even more f***ed up is the father (ha) had the same thing done to him. I truly believe that if the mother and father would get back together, that the father (douche bag mother f!@#er) would start being a father to the child. I tried to be as vague as possible, I didn't want to mention any names or anything like that. I purposely hid the sex of the child and the exact age as starting trouble on isn't going to do any good. I just had to vent. As you can probably guess I am involved with this situation. Is there any thing that can be done due to the non payment of child support?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 6 min EdmondWA 10
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min ThomasA 315,269
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 1 hr WasteWater 1,147
News Texas deputy facing charges in deadly altercati... 3 hr Fart mealtime 2
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 6 hr Rod Evans 23
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI 6 hr Burp and grin 11
News The Machine, Pink Floyd tribute, coming to Alle... 6 hr weaponX 1
More from around the web