Coffey Anderson's still shining on 'Nashville Star'

Jun 15, 2008 Full story: Abilene Reporter-News 14

Bangs native Coffey Anderson's star is still shining as he heads for the second round of competition on "Nashville Star," which airs tonight at 8 p.m. on NBC .

Full Story
Elizabeth

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2008
Ahhh! I love Coffey! He did such an awsome job last night, I loved it!! Coffey is for sure gonna pull out the win here! I love you Coffey!!!

“"Shoujiki wa saizen no saku" ”

Since: Jun 08

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Elizabeth! Thank you for posting this about Coffey. What a fine young man he is.
He’s a Bangs native who graduated from Howard Payne. What a great basketball player also. Last I heard he went to Beverly Hills to be on American Idol.
Now he’s in the final few on “Nashville Star” NBC Monday at 8:00 PM
I hope he wins! I wish him God speed.
Jason

Katy, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2008
Ya I had heard he was on American Idol a few years ago.

Go Coffey and STING EM JACKETS!!!!

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Memphis - Coffey Anderson

Enjoy!
styles clash

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 26, 2008
nashville star is a disgrace to country music along with that moron john rich.alan jackson,george strait,randy travis,would never show up on that stupid show all the artist that do are also a disgrace to country music if you have not notice

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2008
styles clash wrote:
nashville star is a disgrace to country music along with that moron john rich.alan jackson,george strait,randy travis,would never show up on that stupid show all the artist that do are also a disgrace to country music if you have not notice
We Love you Coffey Anderson!
Lucinda Williams

Llano, TX

#7 Jun 27, 2008
Do not forget watch Monday night then call in and vote!
BuckeyeInGA

Augusta, GA

#8 Jun 30, 2008
Coffey Anderson did a wonderful job but the arrogant and pompous judges wouldn't support him. They are pathetic. Coffey if you read this... KEEP THE FAITH!
SSmith

Llano, TX

#9 Jul 6, 2008
Coffey is doing great. He is such an original artist that people are having a hard time understanding what he is trying to do. Keep up the good work Coffey and all of us here in Brownwood are supporting you.
Jason Lee

Austin, TX

#10 Jul 8, 2008
We love you here in Austin, TX! We support you, but we dislike most of the judges except for Jewel, she rocks too!!!
Johnny

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 8, 2008
Coffey is the man plain and simple. i love his music. vote 4 him every monday night
Bianca

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 8, 2008
Ohh!! Don't get me started. I want Coffey to be my country man. He is so sexy, an has the most amazing voice. I love him so much!!
Zeno

Richmond, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2008
Coffey stinks, I could sing better, needs to be voted off.
ItchItchitchie

Carnegie, PA

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Baby needs to lose the Binky tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
14 celebs who won at life in 2014 7 min simou94 1
Faith and mike chat room 1 hr faith short 344
After 16 years, Tony and Tina calling it quits? (Jul '09) 2 hr Sublime1 40
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 307,067
'Inside the NFL' Picks Team (Sep '08) 4 hr Larry 16
Surprise 'Pride' Marches Into Golden Globes Race 6 hr Belle Sexton 2
Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance 10 hr sarahomo 1
More from around the web