Lance Armstrong -- I'M Back on My Bike

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: Bradford Today 67

For the first time since he was banned from pro cycling for LIFE, a sponsorless, titleless, cancerless Lance Armstrong was seen on his bike this week ... training ... just for the hell of it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GeeMan

Burntisland, UK

#66 Nov 29, 2012
@CD as with other thread not my posts!

Also as noted I dont see the point to debate religion as it serves no purpose.

I would not be surprised if your views/comments may be taken as a bit extreme by some even if made in haste which you may be wise to point out.
Its OK having a bit banter but some may feel aggrieved a bit. Your choice CD.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#67 Nov 30, 2012
GeeMan wrote:
@CD as with other thread not my posts!
Also as noted I dont see the point to debate religion as it serves no purpose.
I would not be surprised if your views/comments may be taken as a bit extreme by some even if made in haste which you may be wise to point out.
Its OK having a bit banter but some may feel aggrieved a bit. Your choice CD.
Very seldom do I make comments in haste. When I do, I quickly make it known and either amend my statement or retract it.

I've done neither.
GeeMan

Burntisland, UK

#68 Nov 30, 2012
@CD then all I can say is that you have clearly defined yourself as a Religious Bigot. You comments and views are both Vile and Detestible.

You would be better served keepng that form of bile off these type of forums and start one new that meets your needs.

You bring shame to yourself, your family and your own religion who do not teach such extreme views.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#69 Dec 3, 2012
GeeMan wrote:
@CD then all I can say is that you have clearly defined yourself as a Religious Bigot. You comments and views are both Vile and Detestible.
You would be better served keepng that form of bile off these type of forums and start one new that meets your needs.
You bring shame to yourself, your family and your own religion who do not teach such extreme views.
Oh, wassamatta Geeenie; you can dish it out, but can't take it when it's dished back at you?

Who's the one who started with the "superiority of the Scottish people" crap, huh?

Flush Geenie, it stinks.
Yvonne

Swadlincote, UK

#70 Dec 19, 2012
All cyclist on the tour should be tested not only a few as they all dop.
stephen hogan

South Africa

#71 Jan 4, 2013
Its not abouthe bie or the title of winning the race.Its about the triumph of one mans spirit on self discovery and belonging.Lance you will forever be a true pioneer in the belief of the human spirit.You have inspired me and so many other humans ot there,More than any sponser or contract could be worth to ficticous people out there inyo or elf financial game.To hell with them,you are not a quiter and never have been.
This is just another challenge you have to overcome in your life as if you havent done enough already.Stay strong my friend and GOD bless you,kik,Luke and your awesome mom LISA.
My Opinion_El Paso_Texas

El Paso, TX

#72 Apr 15, 2013
New cycling topic please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama staying out of the GOP crossfire in shutd... 11 min Le Jimbo 42
Shirley MacLaine, Wayne Newton, William Shatner... 51 min Ravenite Card Table 1
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 1 hr An NFL Fan 731
Michael Jackson's mom taking lawsuit to Calif. ... 1 hr Stormageddon 9
Phil Robertson on Avoiding STDs: 'One Man, One ... 1 hr Eusebius Zorkan 1
Kelly Clarkson: How I snubbed Simon Cowell and ... 3 hr Fanny Batter 1
Obama praises Nimoy's `logical, big-eared' legacy 4 hr Black Annie 9
More from around the web