Lance Armstrong -- I'M Back on My Bike

Lance Armstrong -- I'M Back on My Bike

There are 67 comments on the Bradford Today story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Lance Armstrong -- I'M Back on My Bike. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

For the first time since he was banned from pro cycling for LIFE, a sponsorless, titleless, cancerless Lance Armstrong was seen on his bike this week ... training ... just for the hell of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

Doug

Kyoto, Japan

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Lance Armstrong.easy way out,,,just make your own race,love to race you,

“Carpe Diem”

Since: Mar 07

Bristol UK

#23 Nov 15, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one right up your "skirt" Geenie;
Is it legal for a man in Scotland to marry his widow's sister?
How can he? He is DEAD! Hi CD

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#24 Nov 15, 2012
Gus wrote:
...as I recall at one time I think it was Illegal,but maybe times have changed!
Well Gus, in the rest of the world it would be impossible for a man to marry his widow's sister, because he's dead. Then again, in Scotland it may be possible. I'm not sure whether it would be legal or illegal, but definitely possible.:-)

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>How can he? He is DEAD! Hi CD
Bingo!

I wonder if Geenie got the one about how many animals of each sex did Moses take in the arc.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#26 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Well Gus, in the rest of the world it would be impossible for a man to marry his widow's sister, because he's dead. Then again, in Scotland it may be possible. I'm not sure whether it would be legal or illegal, but definitely possible.:-)
Ok,you got me...back to HARRY!:)

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#27 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Bingo!
I wonder if Geenie got the one about how many animals of each sex did Moses take in the arc.
I missed thay one, but would the answer be ONE

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#28 Nov 16, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>I missed thay one, but would the answer be ONE
Actually, the answer is NONE. It was Noah, not Moses.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#29 Nov 16, 2012
Athos wrote:
<quoted text>I missed thay one, but would the answer be ONE
No worries Gary. Geenie wouldn't have gotten it either.

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#30 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually, the answer is NONE. It was Noah, not Moses.
Buga! Now what did I do with that Bible?
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#31 Nov 16, 2012
He caught out both of us Chris!:( hope none of Harry's Veteran friends were injured in the TEXAS TRAIN CRASH! wouldn't wish that on him!

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Gus wrote:
He caught out both of us Chris!:( hope none of Harry's Veteran friends were injured in the TEXAS TRAIN CRASH! wouldn't wish that on him!
Harry's friends? What friends?
We hope you are OK Harry, we would miss you
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#33 Nov 17, 2012
WOOD,not would!:):):)

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#34 Nov 17, 2012
Gus wrote:
WOOD,not would!:):):)
NO! Wood is a thick piece of........Oh Harry, yes :-)

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#36 Nov 17, 2012
Going Bigger wrote:
Hey are you guys finished making sweet love to eachother?
Lance should take a camera crew with him on every ride. Just to show off how many sweet bikes he has. Nothing going to stop a real rider and UCI cant take his bikes or money. Lance should form a new cycling federation because UCI always mess up every single event. They took out 4 cross from wc mtb last year. Nobody happy about that or anything uci has done in last 20 years. Any other orginization going to beat uci. The only reason they in business is because they the only business. Lance please take your millions and start new race orginization. Put uci out of business. Who needs a bunch of old fruity nutcakes deciding where cycling goes.
No love lost friend.
Cycling does not need LA, he will never return and in a couple of years will not be missed, in fact I for one don’t miss him now
GeeMan

Cowdenbeath, UK

#37 Nov 19, 2012
@CD wonderful posts with high topic value and low intelligence. Well done again and you never dissapoint with inane comments.
@Athos aligning yourself to your new BFF CD either washes over you as acceptable making your judgement questionable or you share the same low standards!
As far as missing LA you are still writing about him! He is still not part of the news but he is the news as you have demonstrated.

Cycling will be speaking about LA for many years to come and the reason for the no new names is to allow their reinstatement later for the same reasons they are unwilling to reallocate them, it is that simple and time shall show this.

“Carpe Diem”

Bristol UK

#38 Nov 19, 2012
GeeMan wrote:
@CD wonderful posts with high topic value and low intelligence. Well done again and you never dissapoint with inane comments.
@Athos aligning yourself to your new BFF CD either washes over you as acceptable making your judgement questionable or you share the same low standards!
As far as missing LA you are still writing about him! He is still not part of the news but he is the news as you have demonstrated.
Cycling will be speaking about LA for many years to come and the reason for the no new names is to allow their reinstatement later for the same reasons they are unwilling to reallocate them, it is that simple and time shall show this.
Hello GeeMan, good to hear from you. I am so pleased that you enjoy my posts, I hate to disappoint (one ‘s’ two ‘p’)
I do not mind writing about LA I do not miss him
He will be forgotten just as Floyd (Who?) Landis

As for CD, I speak/as I find, he certainly seems to be highly intelligent, I respect anyone’s opinion, even yours, so what is your opinion of LA?

As this is a FL forum. Do you still have an opinion of him? Or have you forgotten him already?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#39 Nov 20, 2012
GeeMan wrote:
This is entertainment pinhead. And you don't determine the extent of anyone's level of entertainment. Only the Topix' T.O.S. do that, and nowhere does it say I can't have a little fun at your expense.

I wish I could echo on Athos' respect for your opinion, but I simply don't. So, I'm going to say that your comment about why will everyone remember LA for years, is pure, unadulterated, horse shit. People will remember LA for years but only in one of two aspects: 1- as a champion, or 2- as the boasting coward who denied wrongdoing and when the proverbial "going got tough," he cried like a koos and gave up.

I will remember LA as stated on number 2 above, and I don't care one iota whether you respect it. However, I know many amateur and pro cyclists (not just wannabe cyclists, who like you, play anally with the seat post) who share my opinion.
D Up

United States

#40 Nov 20, 2012
This just in:

French accuse Armstrong of unfair advantage.
Lance has one ball while French have none.
GeeMan

Evesham, UK

#42 Nov 20, 2012
@Athos great choice with new BFF and if you feel he s intelligent thats cool and dont let me stand in the way of anyone to doubt yor judgement man! His posts are illuminating and not over the top or full of truculence and vtriol. Geat Choice man and do we assume this also reflects your own personality and morals?

@CD I just cut you a little rope man and watch you grab it and hang yourself every post. You claim to be a BrickLawyer but your words are gutter press so no one on here feels you rise above the tide mark on the bath you frequent.
You are also repeatedly fixated with anally jumping on a seat post that can only come from within your own thoughts.
Nothing wrong with being gay but you are definately a closet one if I have ever seen one. As I said there is nothing wrong with it as far I am concerned but your fixation will at times offend as well as make people see that you protesteth too much.

Your lack of intelligence and maturity are blinding. I am sure you will say some crass nonsense back as you cannot resist and underline the facts I unveil.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#43 Nov 21, 2012
GeeMan wrote:
@Athos great choice with new BFF and if you feel he s intelligent thats cool and dont let me stand in the way of anyone to doubt yor judgement man! His posts are illuminating and not over the top or full of truculence and vtriol. Geat Choice man and do we assume this also reflects your own personality and morals?
@CD I just cut you a little rope man and watch you grab it and hang yourself every post. You claim to be a BrickLawyer but your words are gutter press so no one on here feels you rise above the tide mark on the bath you frequent.
You are also repeatedly fixated with anally jumping on a seat post that can only come from within your own thoughts.
Nothing wrong with being gay but you are definately a closet one if I have ever seen one. As I said there is nothing wrong with it as far I am concerned but your fixation will at times offend as well as make people see that you protesteth too much.
Your lack of intelligence and maturity are blinding. I am sure you will say some crass nonsense back as you cannot resist and underline the facts I unveil.
My lack of intelligence and maturity are blinding? All of this from a transvestite who claims to have superior intellect, yet all he knows how to do is aspirate his boyfriend's semen into his brain and then perpetually engage in the proverbial "dick measuring" contest, when he's nothing but a eunuch.

That's blinding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min ThomasA 311,353
News Lindsey Vonn wants a family, but can't get a date 1 hr You Bet 1
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... 1 hr Teresa 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 12 hr HotnPhx 897
News Finding Dory' Review: Ellen DeGeneres Performs ... Tue Happy endings 2
News Mannington District Fair returns with excitement (Aug '08) Tue Deep fried veg fan 27
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast Tue juanita 1
More from around the web