'Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Stars...

'Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Stars Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice Reunite For Bravo Special

There are 6 comments on the Switched story from Sep 6, 2012, titled 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Stars Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice Reunite For Bravo Special. In it, Switched reports that:

For the first time in more a year, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Caroline Manzo and Teresa Giudice will be in the same room on Thursday when they sit down to tape the reunion show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Sep 7, 2012

Slidell, LA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I really don't understand Caroline. Friends sometimes say shit that unintentionally hurt the other, but most move on. Teresa has apologized time and time again, but Caroline won't forgive her. If you mess up, apologize, and the person still doesn't apologize; what else are you supposed to do? Caroline is just a bitch and needs to grow up. I really don't think her sister would stop talking to her because of what a friend said. I think Caroline did something to her and she knows how her sister really is.

Norristown, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Kim D is a dope addict!

Pico Rivera, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Lauren is still a fat pig. She looked hilarious in the reunion show in that TIGHT black (which is SUPPOSED TO be "slimming") dress. She was trying way too hard.

IF she lost 35 pounds, she has ABOUT 50 TO GO. It looked as if she had lost 10, at most. Anymore than that was merely water weight. Once she rehydrates, she'll put on at least 20.

Manassas, VA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I use to like Theresa, she was quirky, not too bright but fun kinda gal. But she has just turned evil. Everything single comment anyone makes she finds a way to bring the topic back to herself or her family. I was thinking she was creating drama just to pay her millions of dollar in bills to stay out of jail. Now I think she has become evil. She's so fake. She won't ever find a nicer or more loyal friendship than what she had with Jacqueline. Caroline is a little bit of a prune but she was a loyal friend. But Theresa just took things too far.

Her half a$$ed apologies doesn't mean she gets to come back and re-abuse people. Eventually for their happiness and sanity it is ok to break the relationship off permanently with her.

Lauren looked like a hot mess. She looked like she had a 5month baby bump with that dress and her hair looked very thin. I guess from lack of nutrition due to the lap band. Its obvious she didn't have good nutrition prior to it. There is NO WAY a person could work out 2hrs+ a day and and be that heavy. She might have been eating too little and of the wrong things. When you are too low on vital vitamins and minerals for years your body will store everything it gets just waiting until you get the proper nutrition to metabolize it properly. For the money they paid for a lapband easy fix they could have hired a nutritionist to help her out for 6months. To learn an eating lifestyle change she obviously needs.

Whittier, CA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
gemmies wrote:
There is NO WAY a person could work out 2hrs+ a day and and be that heavy.
Well, I see it all the time. People are AT the gym for 2 hours, but most of that time is spent socializing.

They also rest for 3-5 minutes between each set. They hold themselves up with their arms on the stairmaster. If they would refrain from touching the bars with their hands, they wouldn't last half as long as they do.

But they lean on the machine for 30-45 minutes, claiming they worked out for 30-45 minutes, when they really got the equivalent of a 5 minute workout! LOL!!

I want to say something to them, but if I do, I know that will most of them will cry and tell me to mind my own business. Kind of like that fat anchorwoman who is crying about an email she received from a viewer. She is playing the "bully" card that is so popular today, when it doesn't really to what happened in her case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Wiz Khalifa cited for public urination ... 37 min Eazy 13
News Delicious fundraiser brings in big bucks for go... 1 hr BBQ farts 2
News Bill Cosby: Consider his social message, not th... 1 hr Good bye 5
News Texas school district threatened to punish twin... 7 hr kev from michigan 1
News Top Democrat: I was disinvited from debate 8 hr Read More n Seee ... 2
News Obama: I Don't Think Trump Will 'End up Being P... 9 hr wild child 14
News Black men gathering for Million Man March 20th ... 10 hr MajrPayneNurAss 89
More from around the web