SNL's Jamie Foxx Episode: 5 Best Scenes

Dec 9, 2012 Full story: The Atlantic

On Election Day in 1996 , TheAtlantic.com launched a weekly editorial cartoon feature drawn by Sage Stossel and named "Sage, Ink." Since then, Stossel's whimsical work has been featured by the New York Times Week in Review, CNN Headline News, Cartoon Arts International/The New York Times Syndicate, The Boston Globe, Nieman Reports, Editorial Humor, ... (more)

Full Story
Netgk

Germantown, MD

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah, I saw the show. Nothing funnier than the idea of killing all the white people, right? I was appalled by the show. It was nothing but Jamie Foxx doing the race thing. There was the one about killing white people (which got a few wild cheers from audience members!), then there was the one about how white people can't dance. Let's see Jamie do a little River Dance. Then there was the game show where white people acted scared of black Jamie, who was playing a black host calling them all bitches. Ever so funny. Can you imagine if the races had been reversed in these skits?

The Crystals commercial was pretty funny, and so was the Tyler Perry skit. Too bad there was so much anti-white racism on the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 3 hr FaFooey 20
CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 3 hr nyjazzman 602
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 4 hr Ainu 20
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 7 hr kent 1,230
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Faith and mike chat room 9 hr Big mike 283
CGFF2015-- 4th China Guangzhou International Fl... 9 hr cola 1
More from around the web